Wayne Rooney

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:lol:

I just wrote a post filled with words like retard, imbecile, dumbass etc but I deleted it. I'll summarize it with: If you would have followed La Liga regularly, which you clearly haven't, you would have seen the sport chief of Sevillas comment on Navas possible transfer to Real Madrid and that it would cost them around 45 million euros to buy Navas.

Also, I didnt say that he was worth it I just said taht's what he costs.

What has Young done that Navas hasen't? Navas is a much better player you lot are biased towards EPL that's why every player in Epl is better..

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
:lol:

I just wrote a post filled with words like retard, imbecile, dumbass etc but I deleted it. I'll summarize it with: If you would have followed La Liga regularly, which you clearly haven't, you would have seen the sport chief of Sevillas comment on Navas possible transfer to Real Madrid and that it would cost them around 45 million euros to buy Navas.

Also, I didnt say that he was worth it I just said taht's what he costs.

What has Young done that Navas hasen't? Navas is a much better player you lot are biased towards EPL that's why every player in Epl is better..

Why are we discussing Young? Please tell me when did I put Young is better? I put Young is better at the moment.. because he's on form.

Lol @ Making stuff up.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It always is with him woobie...

*Yawn*

Why focus on 1 sentence when there's 4 other you can read, which were clearly related to the argument you started?

X

xaviniesta

vivaunited told 2 weeks ago that he only watches united games. im glad that he follows now la liga too. what a great guy.

FiReFTW

lol Premier league is the most overrated league ever, period.

English clubs won CL 3 times only since like 1984 or so lolz.

Silva and Aguero who came from La Liga are destroying these so called "superior" english defences.

The only thing English defences have are more physicality but Spanish defenders are faster with more technique. All in all its 2 different things, but English defences are certainly not superior.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Good question Galning.

"Obliterated" yeah cuz I was absolutely gutted when I read "Mata is >>>>>> Navas. FACT" which was the only proof you had on mata being better than Navas. If Mata is so good, then why was both Pedro and Navas before him in the pecking order of WC 2010?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

Silva and Aguero who came from La Liga are destroying these so called "superior" english defences.

The only thing English defences have are more physicality but Spanish defenders are faster with more technique. All in all its 2 different things, but English defences are certainly not superior.
Plus english defending is always loud and hard while spanish defending is a collective unit. The spanish version is much more efficient however the english one is more intimidating. Some english matches are ridiculously bad when it comes to the defending and then you still have that friend who talks highly about the hard english game when Shawcross breaks Ramseys bones..

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter

Sergio hasn't played against a good team yet.. I'll let you know how he does against a top team. Lol @ PL being overrated.

So... please can you tell me how the PL is overrated?:)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans