Wayne Rooney

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
and_not_a_single_fuk_was_given_2.jpg

This debate is quite boring now.

W

woobie

Perhaps we should move on to important debates like whether he looks better before or after the hair plugs?

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
:lol: @ Navas not making it in top2-3 in England. He's better than Sturridge, Malouda, Mata, Young and Valencia..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..

Mata's MUCH better... I've watched Navas this season and he's been average so far. He couldn't get in United's or Citeh's team. FACT. Navas is better than Young.... but would United swap him? NOT A CHANCE. He's been crap for the last 1/2 seasons... what did Navas do last season? He was on the injury table. LOL

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..

Mata's MUCH better... I've watched Navas this season and he's been average so far. He couldn't get in United's or Citeh's team. FACT. Navas is better than Young.... but would United swap him? NOT A CHANCE. He's been crap for the last 1/2 seasons... what did Navas do last season? He was on the injury table. LOL
You're talking out of your arse. You can't judge Navas based on this last season because he was injured and now this season Sevilla has been crap. Matas MUCH better? Lolz. First of all, the only reason people think Mata's better is because more clubs want him. The reason why more clubs want him is that he's half the price Navas is. Navas costs at least 45 million euro and is therefore not wanted by big clubs because they can get slightly inferior players to half the price.

Easily one of the best wingers in the world.

[YOUTUBE]QbWW7tfkGcg[/YOUTUBE]

Everyone's talking about Iniestas goal or Cescs pass, but look at who created the whole attack..

E

estranged

I love how Viva puts a big 'FACT' at the end of every sentence, when its clearly an opinion, and a shitty and unfounded one at that :lol:

Pepe Silvia

As much as I like Navas for his ability to hit the wing and blow by defenders with his great dribbles and technique, he has nothing on Young or Valencia imo.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
You're talking out of your arse. You can't judge Navas based on this last season because he was injured and now this season Sevilla has been crap. Matas MUCH better? Lolz. First of all, the only reason people think Mata's better is because more clubs want him. The reason why more clubs want him is that he's half the price Navas is. Navas costs at least 45 million euro and is therefore not wanted by big clubs because they can get slightly inferior players to half the price.

Easily one of the best wingers in the world.

[YOUTUBE]QbWW7tfkGcg[/YOUTUBE]

Everyone's talking about Iniestas goal or Cescs pass, but look at who created the whole attack..

*Yawn*

It's not even up for debate.. MATA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Navas.

Lol @ That crap video.

Navas isn't worth that at all. This pointless debate is over now.

Navas is so overrated on here... but yes. hez the best PLAYA IN DA WORLD.

Last edited:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
My favourite comment on here so far. "Navas costs at least 45 million euro and is therefore not wanted by big clubs because they can get slightly inferior players to half the price."

LOOOOOOL.

He's worth 15 million... and that's pushing it.

W

woobie

Personally I don't think Navas HAS a price since he's made it quite clear he is not interested in leaving Sevilla.

Still think he's better than Ashley Young (who I like quite a bit as a player).

Home of Barca Fans