Wayne Rooney

FiReFTW

Sergio hasn't played against a good team yet.. I'll let you know how he does against a top team. Lol @ PL being overrated.

So... please can you tell me how the PL is overrated?:)

Its pretty obvious for everyone whos not from the UK.

Its overrated because English people think its superior to every other league in everything when infact its not even true.

Funny thing is how loud everyone was about La Liga being a 2 horse race now look at both the leagues and see the difference, that proves what nonsense is spoken by some english people.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Its pretty obvious for everyone whos not from the UK.

Its overrated because English people think its superior to every other league in everything when infact its not even true.Funny thing is how loud everyone was about La Liga being a 2 horse race now look at both the leagues and see the difference, that proves what nonsense is spoken by some english people.

Rubbish.

1) Not just English people think that.
2) I'll not debate it now..
3) it's your opinion
4) PL is a 3 horse race.

Yugi

Navas has some anxiety problems and he is afraid to be out of his home for very long, Del Bosque considered it as a big boost they could mentally prepare Navas for going with them to the World Cup, thats why he will probably never be real madrid or barcelona player

W

woobie

A note: insulting other boardmembers (this includes calling them 'retard') won't be permitted, so don't do it unless you want a ban.

Home of Barca Fans