Wayne Rooney

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Enter thread with X amount of brain cells.

Leaves thread with X-10,000 brain cells.

the jist of this thread is this: Man Utd and their players are shit, complete and utter shit. any success they have is down to luck or referees.

I mean, I know they're not as good as us, but 3 Champions League Finals in 4 years (and they won the one that wasn't against us) tells me there must be something to these players. that, even though they're not as good as our boys, they just may actually have some serious quality.

clearly I am wrong, though, and they are actually just rubbish.

accept their shitness, CD, and your time here will be a much more peaceful one!

E

estranged

The jist of this thread is Viva talking out of his ass as usual and getting shat on for every claim he makes, which is fair enough tbh. Most people were responding to that other M00se fella who was also talking out of his ass. "Messi disappears for large parts of the game"..."Messi only scores because of Xaviesta"..."I would score 20+ if I was in Barca" :lol:

Pogi

There were three morticians trading stories in a bar one night. The first one says "What a day I had today. The guy wasn't wearing his seat belt and his head flew into the windshield. Took me all day to make the face look natural".
Not to be outdone, the second mortician says "You think that's bad? I had this guy in who got hit by a train while he was riding his bike. Took me TWO days to put all the pieces back together!"
The third mortician just shook his head. "You guys have it easy," he said. "Wayne Rooney went sky diving, the chute didn't open. He landed on a flagpole, it took me all week just to wipe the smile off his face!"

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The jist of this thread is Viva talking out of his ass as usual and getting shat on for every claim he makes, which is fair enough tbh. Most people were responding to that other M00se fella who was also talking out of his ass.

for the whole thread?

for every positive post about United on here?

no.

(Viva and that other dude are talking nonsense, but that doesn't detract from my point)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
the jist of this thread is this: Man Utd and their players are shit, complete and utter shit. any success they have is down to luck or referees.

I mean, I know they're not as good as us, but 3 Champions League Finals in 4 years (and they won the one that wasn't against us) tells me there must be something to these players. that, even though they're not as good as our boys, they just may actually have some serious quality.

Only trolls are saying that, wheras people like you go completely the other way and exaggerate everything and anything to do with them and their players.

The truth is in the middle ground between the 2 opposites.

W

Worms

Wonder how moose feels now :lol:

Messis already got 12 goals and 10 assists.

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned

I have not noticed many members in here claiming that all United players are shit. Not even that one player from that team is shit.

But I will speak for myself here. Rooney is easily one of the world's most potent attacking players and that is because of the reasons that we all know.

Vidic is one if the best CBs in world football as well (if not the best)

Chicharito is an excellent poacher, and his workrate is heroic.

Phil Jones is one of the most exciting young talents in world football, fantastic to watch, but is still a raw talent. I love him though.

Ashley Young is fast and can be lethal when given space with a very decent cross, but otherwise he is extremely overrated and is too one-dimensional for my liking. In the games against Chelsea and Stoke he went missing.

Evra is one of the world's top LBs, easily.

Nani can be a dream at times, but he can also be a nightmare.

These are some very balanced brief comment on United's key players. But what many on this forum (especially me) cannot accept, is labeling a less than average player (let's be honest here, Anderson just runs around a lot with little purpose) as "bloody good", or describing totally unproven players like Fabio and Rafael as "excellent". I mean if those two guys are excellent, then what is Daniel Alves? What would Maldini, Roberto Carlos etc be, if those players can be described as excellent? Language in such a case, loses all meaning.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
actually Meta this thread had originally nothing to do with United, at least the argument I had with VivaUnited. it was just about his bias towards english teams and english players and how 'superior' they are to la liga.

it was just a dumb guy first saying he saw navas play, then saying mata and young both > navas, then afer that admitting he never watches la liga?

thing about united is that they're a wonderful unit that devours their opponents through a powerful counter-attacking unit that uses both the center forwards and wingers with an extremely magnificent effeciency. i never cease to admire United's all of a sudden opening goals, all of a sudden crushing the opponents and it's like they are blessed with some higher power. they're basically what Real want to be but fail drasically with.

but to claim that anderson is a brilliant player is just.. meh. anderson is good, a hard-working player, but no where near brilliant. or very good or whatever someone said.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans