Wayne Rooney

Tomchin

It's true that Messi played great with a striker in front of him against Milan, but how would it work?

Rooney
Neymar - Messi - Alexis
Xavi - Busquets​

Regardless whether that formation would work or not; what do you do with Iniesta and Cesc then?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's true that Messi played great with a striker in front of him against Milan, but how would it work?

Rooney
Neymar - Messi - Alexis
Xavi - Busquets​

Regardless whether that formation would work or not; what do you do with Iniesta and Cesc then?
Neymar on the right and Iniesta instead of Alexis, Cesc as Xavi's replacement.

Meitux

173169077-wayne-rooney-of-manchester-united-in-action-gettyimages.jpg
Whats that Rooney!? he made transplant his hair and fell again :lol:

Last edited:

ceefoo

-be a threat while we taking corners.

Neymar - rooney - messi
Dare these teams defend deep!
Don't know if some of you realise this, but Rooney is NOT great in the air. He went through a spell where a scored quite a few headers in a season, but this was largely because of how Man Utd play. They aim a lot of high crosses into the box, we don't. Before that, he hardly ever scored with his head.

-Make alves crosses useful and not wasteful
Not even Peter Crouch could reach those crosses. :lol:

Why are we turning into real madrid? Rosell wanting his own galactico project while Madrid is buying talent?
Here! Here! brother! :beer2: I truly despair at some of the stuff I read on here sometimes. :shakeshead:

Jenks

Don't know if some of you realise this, but Rooney is NOT great in the air. He went through a spell where a scored quite a few headers in a season, but this was largely because of how Man Utd play. They aim a lot of high crosses into the box, we don't. Before that, he hardly ever scored with his head.

They've always put a lot of crosses into the box. It wasn't something new. The reason he scored so many wasn't because United changed, it was because Rooney spent a lot of time working on his heading technique, and was finally played as a proper number 9 for a whole season.

Papabeef

Rooney
Neymar - Messi - Alexis
Xavi - Busquets​

Highly doubt Rooney thing is real but if thats the case i would love something along the lines of

(Rooney/Messi)
Tello - (Messi/Rooney) - Neymar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Iniesta---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Xavi--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Busquets​

But that would be playing with 3 at back..

Last edited:

Jenks

He's currently flying home with a hamstring injury. That's the official word anyway. I wonder who he's off to meet with and where he'll end up.

Martindn

So apparently bbc and sky sports are reporting Chelsea are offering David Luiz or Mata + £10m for him but was rejected. If this is the case i would carry (all 14 stone off him) to London.

Trading arguably the best player in the premier league plus cash for a Rooney is crazy, if its true the hell is Mourinho doing?

Ursegor

World Champion
Mourinho probably has a clue about football and knows that a motivated Rooney is 10 times the player that Mata is. lol

DannyG

Mata isn't the best player in the Premiership and Rooney is still better than Mata. If he goes to Chelsea I'll put money on him being the Premierleague top goalscorer and Chelsea winning the Premiership.

Home of Barca Fans