Wojciech Szczęsny

Sorin

He can get flak due to expectations. We are still paying him. If fans notice he’s doing an abominable job lacking in effort that is still a stain on his reputation. Could also be considered problematic considering he wants to move to Spain.

But I feel he’s too good for that. I think with normal training he’ll easily get to a good level where he is appreciated.

Issue is he’s lazy apparently. So not liking those chances anymore.
I get that, but whoever expects Buffon level dedication is delusional anyway.

Being lazy is not good, I agree, I just think anything is better than Pena at this point. Dude looks like a deer in the headlights at every damn attack.

Horatio

You're welcome
I get that, but whoever expects Buffon level dedication is delusional anyway.

Being lazy is not good, I agree, I just think anything is better than Pena at this point. Dude looks like a deer in the headlights at every damn attack.

Yes, everything is better than Pena. And I still want lazy cesny over him. But lazy is argument as to why he wouldn’t be up for it.

MontenegrinCuler

I read that today there's going to be a meeting to decide on whether to sign a new goalkeeper. I don't understand the point of that meeting but okay.

We have to sign a GK, there is fucking no alternative. If the board decide it's okay to have Inaki Pena as your starting GK and Astralaga acting as his only backup, they're beyond retarded.

Of course, the first option that will come to their mind is this guy. Both because of all the hype on him from the fanbase and because he really is the best of all free agent options rn. It's definitely up to him now. If he wants to come back it will happen.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I read that today there's going to be a meeting to decide on whether to sign a new goalkeeper. I don't understand the point of that meeting but okay.

We have to sign a GK, there is fucking no alternative. If the board decide it's okay to have Inaki Pena as your starting GK and Astralaga acting as his only backup, they're beyond retarded.

Of course, the first option that will come to their mind is this guy. Both because of all the hype on him from the fanbase and because he really is the best of all free agent options rn. It's definitely up to him now. If he wants to come back it will happen.
It's like having a meeting about if water is important to the shipping industry...

Home of Barca Fans