World Cup 2022

Total-Football

My first memory is world cup 1994. I was a fan of that Bulgarian team with stoichkov lechkov balakov . But too young to remember all games. In 1998 I watched every single match I was a big fan of Klinsmann. Can't believe I was a fan of such an idiot in hindsight lol.

Daniele

Croatia looks much more solid than Argentina. More organized and physically fitter. I think it would be half a feat if Messi reached the final
I see the remake of 18final as used to happen in the 1930's football

Last edited:

Temptation

I agree, Messi fanboys are genuinely insufferable. Their unhealthy one sided relationship with a man who's unaware they even exist is enough to encourage them to go around into rival team fan forums posting 50 unhinged posts a day is an interesting sight to witness, really. Oh wait no, that's you and your relationship with Ronaldo.

Seriously, the gall of you to sit there and claim other fanbases are 'not normal.'

There's one! Triggered fanboy found. :lol:

Thanks for raising your hand.

Ronaldo is not even in my top 3 favourite active players so try something new, hun. :lol:

Hardy

all of them have incredible storyline in case of win, a back to back in world cup is a crazy achievement especially in modern era

FinBarcelonafan

No one including Benzema is considering him a world cup winner even if gets medal as his name in squad.

It's still a nice gesture, for example if Argies win, I hope Aguero gets his medal. Heart condition out of nowhere, long time Argie national team player. How do you say he didn't deserve it?

Edit:

Benzema played more gsmes for France than I realized.

JamDav1982

It's still a nice gesture, for example if Argies win, I hope Aguero gets his medal. Heart condition out of nowhere, long time Argie national team player. How do you say he didn't deserve it?

Edit:

Benzema played more gsmes for France than I realized.

Eh?

Aguero is irrelevant as not named in squad.

Aguero was done before that heart issue regardless. Barca signing him was a farce.

Point remains.. no one in football... Benzema included wil class himself as a world cup winner regardless if gets a medal or not

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans