World Cup 2022

Barcilliant

First world cup memory is 1978. Yes, I am old.
Started following the world cup properly from 1982. Still remember that Brazilian team. 1994 I was in the US when the world cup was there. The coverage was annoying because they ran commercials at the bottom of the screen and they were a massive distraction.

Messigician

Started following the world cup properly from 1982. Still remember that Brazilian team. 1994 I was in the US when the world cup was there. The coverage was annoying because they ran commercials at the bottom of the screen and they were a massive distraction.

Nice bro

jamrock

That's nice, also explains why you sound so miserable at times 🤣🤣, no offense.

Definitely shouldn't be posting on a random Internet forum anymore thoughm

Daniele

That's nice, also explains why you sound so miserable at times ����, no offense.

Definitely shouldn't be posting on a random Internet forum anymore thoughm

Not sure if I understood: are u saying that he's miserable and must stop posting here cause he's old?

In that case yours is the brainless comment ever, no offense, ����

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fjun8nVWAAAgSyI

Imagine looking at this team and thinking Croatia will win as convincingly again. No chance no matter what walls BBZ builds

jamrock

Not sure if I understood: are u saying that he's miserable and must stop posting here cause he's old?

In that case yours is the brainless comment ever, no offense, ����

Exactly what I'm saying, always complaining about everything, his age now explains it.

He's a grown ass man, what is he doing on a internet forum, should be outside fishing or something. Lol

Home of Barca Fans