Xavi Hernández

Iniesta Ultra

Pavi wasn’t a real coach but he still deserved the upmost respect which the board failed to do on a basic human level

The problem is Xavi never agreed to forego his salary until after he was fired because he was using his bluff to hold his gimp presi financially hostage in keeping him. Xavi relinquished his salary as political ploy to gain publicity as he wants to coach Barca again in future under a new president. Hopefully Fatporta informs future presidents of what really went down to prevent this from ever happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Xavi put a NDA clause in his relinquishment contract.

Fatporta only has himself to blame but no wonder his relationship with Xavi is done.

Birdy

It's usually until they find a new job. At least it's with the coaches. No one gets payed double. But they can relax in this time and just collect Barca's paycheck of course.

In their case, they will never find a new job, so they will get paid in full

Birdy

The problem is Xavi never agreed to forego his salary until after he was fired because he was using his bluff to hold his gimp presi financially hostage in keeping him. Xavi relinquished his salary as political ploy to gain publicity as he wants to coach Barca again in future under a new president. Hopefully Fatporta informs future presidents of what really went down to prevent this from ever happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Xavi put a NDA clause in his relinquishment contract.

Fatporta only has himself to blame but no wonder his relationship with Xavi is done.

The only president that can bring this clown back to coach Barca is the twat named Pique.
Hopefully he will never EVER see the president seat

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It just shows the toxic attitude he endured and how underappreciated he was, when you have people even trying to find holes in him foregoing some of HIS money he was rightly owed, in order to help the club.

Especially, whilst all those trying to find holes, would have demanded every cent, in the same position.

serghei

It just shows the toxic attitude he endured and how underappreciated he was, when you have people even trying to find holes in him foregoing some of HIS money he was rightly owed, in order to help the club.

Especially, whilst all those trying to find holes, would have demanded every cent, in the same position.

Gonna do him good. After Barca every pressure he is gonna feel as a manager is gonna be a walk in the park. He just has to keep going, get back on the saddle and not wait too long.

L3v1s

I can only say that his stint as a manager here was hot & cold. We won a long awaited trophy after 3 dry years, we played terrorist football for a long part of this season, we had some hopes again this year, some disappointments once again, lots of controversy due to his character, and he also promoted some young players. He probably gave his all but he still has a lot to learn as a manager, also needs to keep his temper in check. Dont know if he will ever return as a coach here or let alone suceed somewhere else, but I think his Barca/football legacy will remain the same. The greatest passer of all time and easily top 3 midfielders of all time.

Thank you maestro!

Birdy

This Birdy guy still complaining about Xavi even tho he's not our coach anymore ?

Oh yeah, I will keep complaining for a long while
because this dude made our lives miserable the last 2.5 years with his toxicity

At some point he would be forgotten, more like a bad memory, but we are not there yet

serghei

Oh yeah, I will keep complaining for a long while
because this dude made our lives miserable the last 2.5 years with his toxicity

At some point he would be forgotten, more like a bad memory, but we are not there yet

Just make sure herr Hansi brings a La Liga soon and you can moan all you like. Better not be asking for 5 years like you do for some EPL creme de la creme. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans