Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Not the fucking point. CURRENT squad cost is key. We bought 5 players for 50m+, Real >10, City>17 :lol:

Nope not my point.

'Squad cost' needs to take into account salaries.

Squad costs is relevant to squad quality and the players already there and that have emerged all relevant.

'Five players for 50m' is about irrelevant as it gets... aye just ignore the other signings who cost big fees and those on large salaries.

When has Real signed 10 players and City 17? What is the time frame?

serghei

I agree overall.

Bartomeu drove the club in the mud with irresponsible spending, and Laporta is trying to steady the ship on low spending.

JamDav1982

I agree overall.

Bartomeu drove the club in the mud with irresponsable spending, and Laporta is trying to steady the ship on low spending.

No you dont get the point still.

Trying hard though.

No 'low spending'.. spent hundreds of millions and club to be impacted for next decades due to it.

mc_lovin

'Squad cost' needs to take into account salaries.
Sure, it's also a factor. But you can't be serious if you think that evens it out :lol:

I really like the City example. Take our current squad and put 10 more 50m+ transfers into it while scrapping the free ones. Then we can talk :lol:

We don't pay bigger salaries on average anymore though, so the point is a bit moot anyway.

JamDav1982

Sure, it's also a factor. But you can't be serious if you think that evens it out :lol:

I really like the City example. Take our current squad and put 10 more 50m+ transfers into it while scrapping the free ones. Then we can talk :lol:

We don't pay bigger salaries on average anymore though, so the point is a bit moot anyway.

Nope... no one has claimed Barca have spent more than City or close in recent years on transfer fees. You are the one bringing up City.

The salaries count.. Gundo is not 'free' he is the same cost as a 50m player on 8m a season if the 18m salary is correct... Barca

Lewa is same cost on books as 100m player on 12m a season...But those two together are made out to be 'just one 50m signing'.

No one has claimed Barca pay the biggest salaries.. again irrelevant to point made.

ajnotkeith

Not the fucking point. CURRENT squad cost is key. We bought 5 players for 50m+, Real >10 players, City>17 players :lol:

But Gundogan xD
Real also sell a bunch of guys... We sell basically nobody and dont ever consider selling our high value players.

They let go of good players.

iniestaGOAT

Wrong, again.

Just another L. Add it to the list little man.

I never take Ls lil bro. I have been proven right in all my takes.

Ten Haag barca forum's favourite manager being trash .. big W
Luis DIaz barcaforum hype being rubbish.. big W for me
XAVI HERNANDEZ.. first league title in many many years.. big W for me

There is just too many to list.

Now hop off my nutsack.

Messigician

Catalan press is complicit with their pampering and denial.

"The national team break should be therapeutic so that the air can flow and, upon returning, start from scratch with the aim of recovering the good feelings."

There were also quotes that Gundogan "explained himself" to the group because of his comments. And that he, as newcomer, doesn't understand the Catalan culture.

:lol:
Disgusting mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans