Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

You believe it is made up if like. Suits you.

Camp Nou last season the ticket prices were far down compared to previous seasons.

A lot of fake fans who think players are all over rated and not top players to go and watch on same expense it seems...bit like Serghie.

Been discussed plenty by those looking to go to games.

Top 'fan' Serghie who constantly claims Barca cant win, gives excuses when they do that Real didnt try and then calls Xavi 'easily fooled and delusional',

Loyal fans have been behind the team big time last season and continue to be. The unprecedented crowd support (even with part of the 3rd tier taken out) on Camp Nou shows that, despite your pathetic attempts to undermine that :lol:.

Some online fans on reddit and forums moaning about everything in sight doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone can see the club doesn't play the same great football it once did when we had the best players in the world wearing the shirt. Guess what, most fans are OK with this and are willing to support the team during these difficult times.

JamDav1982

Loyal fans have been behind the team big time last season and continue to be. The unprecedented crowd support (even with part of the 3rd tier taken out) on Camp Nou shows that, despite your pathetic attempts to undermine that :lol:.

Some online fans on reddit and forums moaning about everything in sight doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone can see the club doesn't play the same great football it once did when we had the best players in the world wearing the shirt. Guess what, most fans are OK with this and are willing to support the team during these difficult times.

'Loyal fans' not like yoursefl who claims Barca cant beat Real and make excuses for the 'over rated' players when do as 'Real didnt try'.

Usual.

Same you who moans when folk claim Barca can win... same you who claims players are over rated and Xavi is 'easily fooled and deluded and cant win'.

Top stuff.

'Support the team' from the biggest moaner about the team going who gushes over how much better Real at any given chance.

Usual from serghie.

Go tell us how 'easily fooled and deluded' Xavi is again and club cant win anything as claimed year before.

delancey

Coordinated moves existed mostly the first season for some reason and they were great. seen some analysis about this. bit for some reason it all went away as the second season progressed and its all gone now. so a decline tactically. we made no progress. we won the league due to signings with levers and not because we actually improved.
i don't think we will improve either.
By coordinated moves, do you mean patterns of play?

To be fair to Xavi, our defense last season was stellar in La Liga, but one mustn’t forget that we also had some of the best defenders in Europe. Nonetheless, when we play Mourinho ball (without fast transitions) and slow down the play, we are frustrating to play against. But heck, with this squad, that is terrible. 😣

As far as patterns of play in the final third go, or a link up between midfielders and attackers, I couldn’t see it (with an exception of a few games). The game plan was always to pass the ball back and forth in midfield until a winger asked for the ball, whose job was then to dribble past his marker(s). Predictable, monotone, and ridiculously slow. Fast transitions were and are non-existent.

I reckon that if we were playing in the EPL, we’d be in the bottom three. That’s what I think of our inshallah tactics! 😝

JamDav1982

That's all you got? The same old posts of mine, twisted or taken out of context? :lol: Please.

Aye thats all that is needed in these exchanges.

Will keep at it.

Serghie...

'Players are over rated and Barca cant beat Real for years'.

Barca win league....'aye but Real didnt try as hard lets look at CL'.

'Onto second season 'Barca cant win this season.. players are over rated and Xavi is easily fooled and delusional'.

Also Serghie...'you lads need to support the team more'

Usual mental gymnastics.

Co0ter

Did this idiot just say we won the title cause of the players and not xavi?

And has the nerve to call me a troll and delusional?

A team filled with little kids..

If you don't get out of here with that bullshit..
I'll say it slowly so you might understand. Our best players last season were already in our squad. The signings HE requested made little or not impact over the course of the season. We are playing the worst looking football we've played in years.

You're wrong about Xavi. Used to suck Busquets dick when he was trash. Half the things you say are utter troll garbage. I need to learn to just ignore you, because you are literally so stupid you have no idea that you word vomit on a forum all day, every day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ten Hag got exposed as a B level manager. No use for him at a big club. United play shittier ball than under Ole.

I don't think ten Hag is a bad manager. Man Utd is a hopeless situation and they committed a cardinal sin.

Letting the manager sign his guys.

Nine out of ten times it ends up badly. Never let your manager handpick the players to sign. See Marcos Alonso and Oriol Romeu here at Barcelona as two examples.

Best story about that is when Klopp was insisting on signing Julian Brandt because he didn't want Salah lol.

serghei

I don't think ten Hag is a bad manager. Man Utd is a hopeless situation and they committed a cardinal sin.

Letting the manager sign his guys.

Nine out of ten times it ends up badly. Never let your manager handpick the players to sign. See Marcos Alonso and Oriol Romeu here at Barcelona as two examples.

Best story about that is when Klopp was insisting on signing Julian Brandt because he didn't want Salah lol.

He's not a bad manager. He's just not a great one, he's 2nd rate. A great one he is certainly not, that much is sure.

As usual, people overrate some managers based on their results at teams that don't actually have the pressure of results. Managing a big club, there's quite a lot of things you need to be good at.

People often think any guy doing a solid job at managing a smaller club is automatically gonna do as well at a big club. They simply miss the baggage that a big club comes with in terms of internal politics.

Something of a silly notion, as in "if he does so nice at <<insert smaller club here>> ... at a big club he'd do so much more".

It doesn't work that way. You move to a big club, the pressure instantly gets amped up and the margin of error gets shrunk up big time.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The careers Xavi and ETH have can be compared when they finish.

Man Utd is a basket case and they have not bought well and was little there to begin with.

While being in EPL there are too many teams that can expose it.

Last season United over achieved and been poor this season.

serghei

True, but it is gonna be hard for ETH to land another top-club job after United. He made a career mistake. And he clearly doesn't have what it takes to transform United into a serious contender in EPL.

United is a big risk, big reward club. ETH is feeling the big risk part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans