Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

Xavi ain't getting fired..get that through your thick head.

He wasted 200m? Give him 200m and then again until he finds the right players to play his football like every other manager.

Now shut up. Or go support man city like every other do called Barcelona fans.
Keep giving Xavi/Oscar 200m until they get it right? That’s your argument? 😂
Did you pick up on anything I wrote above?

Leadership first. Quality of players second. I am so convinced of this that you could give a normal EPL squad to Emery or Pep, and they would turn them into beasts.

But the opposite is also true; give a top squad to an average manager, and he’d get involved in a relegation battle… or make the squad battle it out for top 4 in an inferior league.

Leadership matters. Fuck nepotism.

Last edited:
Reactions: BJJ

delancey

Arsenal = normal squad with some very good players. Title contenders.
Aston Villa = average EPL squad = top 4 contenders.
Liverpool = dare I say below average squad (relative to top teams)… yet title contenders.

In fact, Barca’s squad is more talented than any of the teams above, yet under Xavi… we’d struggle to reach top 10 in the EPL.

Leadership matters.

Well… maybe with Oscar involved, Xavi would have a shot. 🤭🤭🤭

ajnotkeith

Pedri can't even stay fit for 2 months straight and he's a fantastic player.

Please... as said, delusional types are interesting at first, until they get boring and you ignore them or you make fun of them.

You have to climb down to reality. Fantastic players play in CL in later stages and shine at that level, the elite level. Most of these kids haven't even played a knockout game in the Champions League, let alone decide semi-finals and such. :lol:

Hilarious stuff.

Same posters that say Gavi and Pedri are fantastic players pop-up in Vinicius and Rodrygo threads saying how overrated they are. Shit you not. This level of delusion is incredible.
You are the one who said this... you claimed he was the best ball winner in the world not so long ago... and argued your case very insistently.

Now its a joke to call him a fantastic player because he hasn't played in CL knockouts... neither has Saka who you called best winger in EPL...

Goalposts moving so far we wont be able to see them eventually.

delancey

@serghei thinks that success is ONLY comprised of innate talent. Spend 500m = automatic success. 🥸

Guess what? Sometimes, great managers make their respective inferior squads over perform. Even if… they are inferior.

As for the Xavi, he makes one of the best squads in Europe perform like an bottom fodder EL team. 😒

serghei

You are the one who said this... you claimed he was the best ball winner in the world not so long ago... and argued your case very insistently.

Nah, if you look at the context of that conversation it was about potential and him being a big talent.

From potential, and big talent, to fantastic player... the road is long.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I remember back in the day when serghee used to do his video analysis and we all thought he had the potential to wear the shirt of the GOAT. Rumours have it that Redcafe and RAWK were preparing big bids for him.

Unfortunately nowadays, we can barely get loan offers from Brighton's forum for him.

He is the forum version of :fati:

delancey

:lol: @serghei offers something for us to contradict. He twerks for nepotism within the club! He loves Oscar being in charge of one of the best clubs in the world!! I say…let us not sell him to Brighton. :lol:

Keep him for amusement. He is our kitten 🥹🤷‍♂️

Until… a real manager takes over, one who deserves to be here. 😒

serghei

I remember back in the day when serghee used to do his video analysis and we all thought he had the potential to wear the shirt of the GOAT. Rumours have it that Redcafe and RAWK were preparing big bids for him.

Unfortunately nowadays, we can barely get loan offers from Brighton's forum for him.

He is the forum version of :fati:

I would still do that, but I realized I'm wasting my time. This forum is mainly used for moaning and trolling, 95% of the content fits one of the two. As soon as you expect more, you should get out.

Most of the top posters bailed out long ago anyway.

ajnotkeith

Proof will be in the pudding anyway.. let's see how the next manager of Barca does and let's see how Xavi does after he leaves Barcelona.

Serghei talks about how good Xavi would be if he had a big budget but I don't think he would be successful in the EPL or at any other top club really. I think the circumstances for him here with his profile and the timing were good and he managed to win a title.

But I doubt he would be successful at United for example and do better than Ten Hag did despite the hundreds of millions he would then have access to.

If he's the manager claimed we should see him leave for a top club after this and also be successful there... Then will be hard to argue that he isn't good enough.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's the same discussion every day.

Somehow serghei always goes back to the same arguments about other teams being able to spend way more money than we can, how other teams have better players, how other teams have this or that.

No sane person expects this team to play like Man City, but is it really unreasonable to expect this team to play much better and outplay teams in La Liga and do better? Is it really unreasonable for this team to play better and get good results vs. inferior teams in Europe?

We have spent some money, although not as much as a few other teams obviously, but this is a squad mostly constructed by Xavi so he has to take some of the blame if the players signed are not good enough or not playing up to the expectations people have of them.

Neeraj

Yup that's the point I tried to make too, but I think I know what's happening here. Someone takes a really strong stance and then digs deeper and deeper to the point said person starts believing in their own nonsense and it becomes hard to see things objectively.

And yes it's the same discussion every single day and every single page - not surprising posters would leave. I've started visiting the forum far lesser too actually. I wish people would stop going on and on with posters like Seghei for example. We've made out t point. He's never ever going to post objectively (he even admitted he will never change his mind snout xavi this season no matter what happens). I just wish the forum could move on.

delancey

A lot of people stopped posting when some of the idiots around here were spamming garbage non-stop with the mods not stopping it.
Reading some of the posts here probably increases your chance of getting a degenerative brain condition.
I respect the forum very much for believing in free speech. Whatever my position may be, and however much I may dislike someone’s take or philosophy (on whatever), they have a right to be heard. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans