Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Nobody posted in here for 4 days! amazing.

shows you how poor the form of the team is. Xavi has been missing!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi needs a little kick up the backside. Ok, maybe not that drastic, but he does need something to spur him forward.

beef-supreme

Great video Galning!
Xavi is amazing, he is the embodiment of cool on the football pitch. He really knows how to create beautiful football. The tackle and then dribble, shot against Sporting is just wow...
And to top it all off, he's really Mr Barcelona no. 2 after El Capitán!

FlyLo

He will top the list for sure. He's not that many games away and Xavi has at least another 3-4 years in his tank.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Xavi is just keeping the proverbial CM seat warm for when Cesc arrives to claim it as his own. Cesc was destined for the CM role on FCB. the football gods decreed it eons ago.

beef-supreme

I think that Xavi will become the most-played Barca player and will stay in that position. Puyol will most likely become the 2nd most-played, though Migueli's record is quite something to overcome. It will take 2 and a quarter of a season playing every match for Puyol to beat Migueli's record, because these are only League appearance figures. While I think that Puyol will very much be a part of the squad up until that time, he won't play every match. So I don't think Puyol can overtake Xavi, though perhaps he can over take Migueli.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
fcbxavi.jpg

source: fcbarcelona.com

he'll certainly break this record with ease by late next season given he stays healthy.
there is no way Puyol can catch up with him.

kudos to xavi

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think that Xavi will become the most-played Barca player and will stay in that position. Puyol will most likely become the 2nd most-played, though Migueli's record is quite something to overcome. It will take 2 and a quarter of a season playing every match for Puyol to beat Migueli's record, because these are only League appearance figures. While I think that Puyol will very much be a part of the squad up until that time, he won't play every match. So I don't think Puyol can overtake Xavi, though perhaps he can over take Migueli.
Seems plausible, but as I said, I wouldn't dare to place a bet. We are talking about Puyol.

They both are very fit so they still have a lot of games in them.

Oh, and may I add:

"Your Order was despatched on 06/11/2009 18:00:25 containing the following item(s) :-
1 x Barcelona Home Shirt 2009/10 with Xavi 6 printing"

:xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi:

[FCB]Messi[10

Xavi for sure will be the player that has the most appearances for Barca if he stays healthy and fit like he is now. It looks pretty easy for him to beat the record because there are no signs of him getting pain or getting injuries.
Go Xavi!!!!! :worthy::xavi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans