Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Hm, so whats good about Xavi resting in the match vs Valencia? Shouldnt he better take a rest vs some other team? Sucks tbh with INiesta not having the necessary form and esp. confidence in his game yet. And its also not so sure if he can go for 90 min, is it? Keita is just not creative enough and i doubt Jonathan is ready to perform in such an important game already. So who said we dont need Cesc?

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Rest xavi against valencia? at mestalla? I don't think that would be a good option.

El Mesías

Heard from some news that Xavi have the power to choose for himself if he wants to start or rest. If that is true, knowing a professional that he is, he will most proberbly start.

alexjanosik

The Game
Is it confirmed that Xavi will be rested?
With Iniesta still not back to his best,I am really worried about our midfield for this game.

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
What's up with Xavi today guys?

Edit:
Well he's called up: 18 first team players available to Pep Guardiola: Valdes, Pinto, Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Márquez, Abidal, Maxwell, Touré, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Iniesta, Bojan, Pedro, Jeffren, Messi and Ibrahimovic.
Hope he's OK.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We need to rest Xavi. I think that after Valdes he's our man with most minutes on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans