Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

They apparently went to Dior to shop.

tumblr_mi4jdbAeXs1rj21syo1_1280.jpg

takes off hat, still perfect hairstyle, like a xavi :xavi:

loozy

If I used cement product on my hair, taking a hat off wouldn't matter, either :p Not a big fan of her shiny Uggs. I have Uggs myself but I don't like them when they are so shiny and glittery.

Kerrybai

If I used cement product on my hair, taking a hat off wouldn't matter, either :p Not a big fan of her shiny Uggs. I have Uggs myself but I don't like them when they are so shiny and glittery.

Maybe he should dump her for a girl with a better taste in uggs :pep:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He is actually. There was a documentary not too long ago, maybe a year or two, about Xavi and he is still living with his parents. They showed his room and everything.

Not sure why everyone here is laughing.

Because xavi is a virgin that lives at home with his parents and curses about anti football when he's in the shower

Yannick03

I'm happy for Xavi that he's living with his parents. Most love them very much :love:

We need a new gif:

Xavi: "I'm a multimillionaire living with my parents - deal with it!"

You can see his house from 1:46

The guy earns millions and millions and he still sleeps in a room 3 metres by 5. What a boss :worthy:

loozy

Yeah, that's true but still, it's 7 years old... I doubt that this is true, still, especially if he has a girlfriend now... :p

edit: I think that's actually not that surprising in Italy and Spain.

edit: just saw that Deco posted the same :)

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

It's OK. Xavi and his GF can "do their thing" downstairs while his parents are upstairs :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans