Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldinho

the video is explained more about Milan attempt to buy Xavi during his early career 5 mil is quite much for that time especially the highest paid player in Milan right now only earn 4 mil

Y

Youngie

What's this pic all about?:

xavidarek.jpg

Pepe Silvia

in la liga the top 11 passers in terms of % are all barcelona players. thats astounding. leading the way is none other than el maestro. :wub:

N

Noldorin

in la liga the top 11 passers in terms of % are all barcelona players. thats astounding. leading the way is none other than el maestro. :wub:

What's great is that Busquets and Iniesta are not far behind though. (I don't see the list, but I believe so!) Thiago also has a very high completion rate, and it's only getting better it seems. :)

impeh

Hi, its me..
Xavi, who suffered a thigh injury against Valencia on 3 February, rejoined the group on training today.

Will be ready for milan, it seems :wub:

aaron101

Xavi, who suffered a thigh injury against Valencia on 3 February, rejoined the group on training today.

Will be ready for milan, it seems :wub:

I just hope he won't start on Granada game. Vilanova and Roura known of playing safe since the start of the season for playing Xavi almost every game. We need a fresh Xavi with 100% fitness for Milan game.

N

Noldorin

I just hope he won't start on Granada game. Vilanova and Roura known of playing safe since the start of the season for playing Xavi almost every game. We need a fresh Xavi with 100% fitness for Milan game.

He hasn't been named in the squad, so we're safe. ;)

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He didn't look fit at all. Roura should have put Iniesta and Thiago in midfield, they looked to be brilliant together in that game against Granada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans