- More hours training at the Ciutat Esportiva
- Ban personal training
- Renewal of medical services
- The style of play will be non-negotiable
- Absolute control of social media

? @DirectoGol

Barca forum wanking furiously to this news

Gari

When they talk about the lack of money for enhancements, I remember the purchases of Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann. And they were reinforcement. If there was money would buy Olmo. Help the club with these purchases? Now the systems are winning. He will start from the beginning. In order not to concede 3 goals from Celta, player purchases are not needed. You need a team, tactics and physical training.

Messi983

6 changes that Xavi is going to make at Bar?a:

- No more trips for Piqu?
- More hours training at the Ciutat Esportiva
- Ban personal training
- Renewal of medical services
- The style of play will be non-negotiable
- Absolute control of social media

? @DirectoGol

Barca forum wanking furiously to this news

:pique: :puig:

We'll see about other points but he already made some moves in regards to medical team which was the most important thing imo.

Should also add a good sport psychologist to the list to improve a fragile mentality of the team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He has 6 midfielders that could arguably all start, which makes me believe he will consider a 3-4-3 and rotate to keep players fresh. I just continue to believe Frenkie may indeed be on the block due to how much he could command in the transfer market and more pressing needs out wide in attack

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In less than 24 Months we have fallen from: sack EV even though he is on top of the table, because he is not playing eyepleasing.

To: winning is not the objective, top4 is.

Interesting

EV had a younger Messi, younger Suarez, and even Griezmann, as bad as he was. This team has permainjured Ansu, Aguero, Dembele and Depay who plays every minute. However, it is true that his playstyle masked our defensive flaws. Still, I would rather watch Xavi play attractive football (if he can do it) than whatever EV's last year was

We'll compete for LL next season if Ansu and Dembele are healthy, or if we make good transfers

mc_lovin

Xavi starts 11 points behind first with half the squad injured. But it's interesting that the expectations are lower? :lol: What a shit take.

JamDav1982

He has 6 midfielders that could arguably all start, which makes me believe he will consider a 3-4-3 and rotate to keep players fresh. I just continue to believe Frenkie may indeed be on the block due to how much he could command in the transfer market and more pressing needs out wide in attack

Xavi said yesterday he switched to a 343 with his former club as it got to the point teams had stopped pressing them high up the park.

Not a problem Barca currently face so maybe not.

The 343 also doesnt create more midfielder positions always. Most often it will be two midfielders and then full backs or wingers on the wide spots so may be less mids in that case.

May be reading too much into it but on his board yesterday in his new office he changed the formation to 3 at back then two DMs and two more AMs. If he does that then the positions would open up for more central mids.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There will be rotations I suspect to keep the team fresh, pressing & fluid but that midfield is the key - it is the engine to drive a Barca team and while we have excellent individual elements, tactically they have been poorly implemented in unison thus far

Xavi will find solutions to that but what is clear is that a wide attacking player will need to be a target in January window since this is fundamental to what he demands

Just wondering if Nico will ultimately be a CDM or play as an interior at times too. That and the Frenkie question

Devils

I dream of better days!

FDvkuUXWUAUBQ5P

Vamooooooss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans