Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

So nice to see Xavi so active and instructing his team at all times, he's almost on the pitch! :p I see a lot of Pep in him in that regard, just as in love and border line obsessed with the game 24/7. That's what we need, someone who is in it 100% and will be looking for tactical solutions all the time, always thinking of how to improve the team.

Gari

XAVI: “My position is known. Returning to Barcelona would be spectacular, of course - just like going home. It would be very exciting for me and I hope it happens. I am positive.”
Xavi: I don’t know what will happen, the two clubs are in talks and we will see how it pans out. I am positive. I hope there’s a solution

Bobo32

So nice to see Xavi so active and instructing his team at all times, he's almost on the pitch! :p I see a lot of Pep in him in that regard, just as in love and border line obsessed with the game 24/7. That's what we need, someone who is in it 100% and will be looking for tactical solutions all the time, always thinking of how to improve the team.

Yeah I don't know if it makes a GREAT difference for the team (Pep is usually most active when winning big, that's one time it matters, people are lazy) but for some of the players it will be great to see the coach obsessed with the details.

Windhook

Al-Sadd can keep Xavi for 2 more years (allegedly his contract runs out in 2023) as hostage, but it's unlikely. Nobody wants a demotivated coach on his team, who's missed the best chance of his career to manage his dream club. Barca are too big in stature for Al-Sadd to pull this nonsense. He's coming home.

khaled_a_d

Al-Sadd can keep Xavi for 2 more years (allegedly his contract runs out in 2023) as hostage, but it's unlikely. Nobody wants a demotivated coach on his team, who's missed the best chance of his career to manage his dream club. Barca are too big in stature for Al-Sadd to pull this nonsense. He's coming home.

Well, unless they promise him he is getting PSG job :neymar: :bartomeu:

Messigician

Abdul Karim Hassan (Al Sadd): "We are all very sad because Xavi is leaving after this match."

Why so much drama with laporta then lol

Crazy Qataris

Zidane82

They want to keep him top the end of the season and we are supposedly trying to convince them !!!
How ??

Even if we had money to compensate them they have no need of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans