Yaya Toure

Bionicman

That was as close to a perfect match as you can get by a midfielder. Incredible control of the ball, fast and accurate passing, creativity in the final third, and fantastic work rate (at times, when he was rushing ahead I almost mistook him for a forward). Messi obviously gets 1st place in Man of the Match, but Yaya gets a well-deserved second.

Last edited:

baboboy

man of the match,always with the ball..

time for him in the next matches while xavi is gone..

:2145960713mundoemot

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Absolutely brilliant tonight, thought he played the more advanced role superbly. He also linked with Busquets really well which is important in Xavi's absence.

barca96

Absolutely brilliant tonight, thought he played the more advanced role superbly. He also linked with Busquets really well which is important in Xavi's absence.

yeah that was what i thought as well.
was kinda surprised. expected busi to do the advance role.
great performance. class!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He is on Messis level in his position. Say what? Accept it. Flawless. Technical,physical,vision,acceleration,assisting,playing in front,in MF,in back...all round.

iced1776

Great, great game from the big man! I thought the Yaya-Sergi-Iniesta midfield was decent but when you switch the back two and let Yaya control the middle of the field its an entirely different story. He's so composed with his control and passing, which is exactly what we needed in Xavi's absence.

Home of Barca Fans