Yaya Toure

zanela

Solid game from the Ivorian. Good positioning, distribution of the ball, won possession for the team, brought the ball forward and made the right passes. Kept it simple. But apart from a couple of times where he dwelled a bit too long on the ball & lost it, he was near perfect. Wasn't selfish and laid the ball to Pedro for a nice assist.
The Yaya is back! :jason2:

B

beautifulgame

Of course, he is built like a state of the art tank.

However.

What is often overlooked is his agility, composure, and technique. Which combined with his physical attributes make him one of the best midfielders in the world.

Yaya!

Last edited:
V

Valon

He reminded me of a tank a lot of times today. He just runs through the midfield with ease.

I don't call him The Tank for no reason. My dad was 'like who the hell is the tank' as I kept shouting Tank Tank Tank all night. :lol:

Merv

Glad we weren't the only ones to notice Yaya's great game.

"Guardiola has had a special mention for the great game of Yaya Toure. . "Yaya is an animal."

There is more to the quote but this was so accurate! :D

barca96

Glad we weren't the only ones to notice Yaya's great game.

"Guardiola has had a special mention for the great game of Yaya Toure. . "Yaya is an animal."

There is more to the quote but this was so accurate! :D

can i have the link.
i can't find the news

G.J

V.H. 4 life
When hes on form he can give us an alternative to Xavi possession game and slow build-up. This guy gets the balls and heads to the goal. That direct game can be lethal especially in the CL. 2 of the 4 goals were counter attacks, something not common in barca football.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
technically speaking we are all animals

i think he meant yaya is a wild animal

that dribble yaya did on the sideline against like 3 germans i still have no idea how ge got through there

Home of Barca Fans