1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It depends, would you attribute Suarez and Neymar to Zubi or to Bartomeu and Rosell respectively?

Neymar is Rosell's signing. Suarez? Well....Difficult to say.

The reason I say so about tS is because his signing is just on Zubi and no one else. He is Zubi's signing when people within the board wanted to chase more fancy names aimlessly like Courtois who would have not come as Chelsea would have not sold him to us unless we offered a crazy price or something.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Neymar is Rosell's signing. Suarez? Well....Difficult to say.

The reason I say so about tS is because his signing is just on Zubi and no one else. He is Zubi's signing when people within the board wanted to chase more fancy names aimlessly like Courtois who would have not come as Chelsea would have not sold him to us unless we offered a crazy price or something.

Yeah that is true.

amircule

48f5cde86b00887ff10abac0c37e6700.jpg

e9fee2cdfabd493a9ac8a7890272300d.jpg

56ebafa1546cfeed2e3cf2417cd194bc.jpg

8bcf1169c90c68ef0d8d1fee1b24cb23.jpg

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He should be the starter going forward. The only way for him to get experience is to get minutes consistently. I really don't understand the thought process of rotating our keepers like this but then again I don't understand the thought process of Suarez starting on the bench against Almeria on the road either right before an international break. Was Lucho trying to make sure Lucho was fresh and rested for Uruguay?

anguy

He should be the starter going forward. The only way for him to get experience is to get minutes consistently. I really don't understand the thought process of rotating our keepers like this but then again I don't understand the thought process of Suarez starting on the bench against Almeria on the road either right before an international break. Was Lucho trying to make sure Lucho was fresh and rested for Uruguay?

No. He wanted him and Neymar to be fresh in second half against tired Almeria defense.

Jaykob

Don't bother to understand the reasons and look for an explanation that makes sense , Luis Enrique is just an amateur coach that has no idea what he is doing and wants to appear like a coach who does

Home of Barca Fans