te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
tumblr_neqlc6mOFw1ry3rxao6_250.gif

Alves: "Next match I will make 20 crosses"
ter Stegen: "Oh boy"

Darko

Dani: "Why do you always pass me the ball when you know I'll just cross it"
Xavi: "uhh" (scratching head)
MAtS: "stfu Alves, you've been crap for 3 years now, if I weren't new here I'd go all Kahn on your ass and you would actually track back and help out in defence like a defender is supposed to, you lazy fuck"

fixed

Last edited:

Alik

Dani: "Why do you always pass me the ball when you know I'll just cross it"
Xavi: "uhh" (scratching head)
MAtS: "stfu Alves, you've been crap for 3 years now, if I weren't new here I'd go all Kahn on your ass and you would actually track back and help out in defence like a defender is supposed to, you lazy fuck"

:lol: He said all that in one look?

Empty

Would honestly prefer to see him for league games at this point. Bravo hasn't look that good when we needed him the past few times we've conceded (including today).

Darko

He is better at distribution and that's mostly what we need from our keepers, especially in games like yesterday's when our opponents have no meaningful shots on target.

Neeraj

I wouldn't say Bravo has done anything wrong as such to warrant getting dropped, but I think it's about time we start phasing in MATS to the league. I think there will be key games in the latter part of the season where we will surely regret not having the option to start him because our default league keeper is Bravo. When those big games come, these smaller details matter, but I somehow lack the faith in Lucho to even have that sort of foresight.

BBZ8800

In the beginning of the Season, it was logical to play Bravo all the time.
But now, when Bravo's clean sheet streak ended and since he isn't unbeatable anymore, now it would make sense to give some matches to Mats also.
(To rotate keepers also)

barcanuck

In the beginning of the Season, it was logical to play Bravo all the time.
But now, when Bravo's clean sheet streak ended and since he isn't unbeatable anymore, now it would make sense to give some matches to Mats also.
(To rotate keepers also)

Would be nice to see Ze German in the league games too. Bravo has conceded his last 4 games in La Liga now.

Cule4life

The Culest
I wouldn't say Bravo has done anything wrong as such to warrant getting dropped, but I think it's about time we start phasing in MATS to the league. I think there will be key games in the latter part of the season where we will surely regret not having the option to start him because our default league keeper is Bravo. When those big games come, these smaller details matter, but I somehow lack the faith in Lucho to even have that sort of foresight.

And we have a winner folks......

Home of Barca Fans