1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raskolnikov

I'm just happy that we have two great goalkeepers.

And a player needs to be annoyed when he's benched, otherwise the whole concept of this sport is turned around.

He needs to be quiet about it though, its not like he been performing amazingly. And you dont hear Bravo complaining about not playing cl.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He needs to be quiet about it though, its not like he been performing amazingly. And you dont hear Bravo complaining about not playing cl.

I agree but we also have to understand that Marc is asked a lot of questions and most of them that are circling around the web are probably taken out of context. And he as a player needs to anwser the questions unless he wants to get into a war with reporters. Besides, most of the anwsers I see look like the basic - Don't know what the coach thinks, have to train hard.

Alik

Ter Stegen needs to shut up about being annoyed to be benched though. As far as im concerned Bravo is better than him and he be the one playing the cl as well.
there is no reason to change the current structure, especially with his recent performances in mind.

What did he say?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What did he say?

I have absolutely no idea what @raskolnikov is talking about, but ter Stegen said he doesn't know if he'll play in the league or not, but want to and will work as hard as he can to convince the coach.

If that's whining or being annoyed or whatever he's talking about then I guess every player in the World should shut up about their aspirations for being starters.

People here as usual taking everything completely out of context to fit their narrative.

Butaan4barca

I know Marc is itching to play all games but I'd say Bravo is the better keeper at the moment, and given our shaky form I would rather go for the safer option.

I think the difference between the two is evident. Marc say he wants to be undisputed no 1 and wants to play every single match week in week out. And that he can't delay that more than this current season. On the other hand bravo keeps his lips sealed and proves on the pitch who is the boss.

God Serena

I think the difference between the two is evident. Marc say he wants to be undisputed no 1 and wants to play every single match week in week out. And that he can't delay that more than this current season. On the other hand bravo keeps his lips sealed and proves on the pitch who is the boss.

Bravo keeps his lips sealed? Lmfao, what a joke. You probably can't even go back three pages without seeing the comments he made and the response to them.

You Bravo fanboys arguing with the ter Stegen fanboys really reminds me of the Lopez and Iker situation at Real Madrid. :lol:

Really? :facepalm:

I think you're only reading quotes by MaTS then. And none of them are wrong in any way.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Noope. out of these three. 1. Curtosis 2. de gea 3. bravo

Is this universal?As I said,its really difficult to compare bravo with anyone because bravo doesn't have to deal with as many shots as the other 2 in the PL.And bravo is extremely solid in the little saves he makes.There are times when de gea has single handedly taken united to victory with a lot of brilliant saves in 1 match.Bravo never had so many shots to save for us in just one game.

Home of Barca Fans