1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In the Germany squad for their qualifiers vs Poland and Scotland.

I guess the German set-up see him as Neuer's future replacement too as they could've called up Leno, Trapp who have played regularly for their teams.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Im not joking, leno and Trapp are far better than Ter Stegen. Lenos Reflexes are out of this world , where ter stegen is bang average. Ter stegen only have the Advantage of his feet

Sterlingfan2000

Well its my opinion. But he can improve and maybe become world class like De Gea. But im not convinced yet, and so are many german fans. I rate trapp and leno way higher currently

zanela

I'm tempted to quote Ursegor on Leno. But in the light of our upcoming showdown against Bayer, It would be prudent to delay the action. :pedro:

But Trapp is def. better than MAtS, far better

in the looks dept.

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

khaled_a_d

In the Germany squad for their qualifiers vs Poland and Scotland.

I guess the German set-up see him as Neuer's future replacement too as they could've called up Leno, Trapp who have played regularly for their teams.

I doubt German set up anyone as Neuer future replacement .that is something that will happen 6-10 years from now and it doesn't make any sense to think about it now
They are just keeping their options open IMO and make regular changes within their GKs to see who is gonna be 2nd and 3rd GK .MATS earned the call for how he played late last season .But Trapp,Leno are still in the race too

Home of Barca Fans