1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Egert

Estonian Culé
If he doesn't improve, Ter Stegen could lose starting spot in the Champions League. Upcoming away game against Roma will be a test. [sport]

:lucho:

God Serena

If he doesn't improve, Ter Stegen could lose starting spot in the Champions League. Upcoming away game against Roma will be a test. [sport]

If this were to happen we'd probably be better off just selling him and hoping another solid keeper falls into our lap when Bravo declines.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I wonder what they mean by "improve". If they want a goalkeeper that makes no mistakes and blunders at all, good luck.

This is awfully short time to judge and develop a young but developing goalkeeper. He needs playing time to get better.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lol. Sell him and get over with it. Awful management if true.

Ridiculous management and incomprehensible unsettling by Grupo Godó and local media....I long for the time when the local papers reported only verified facts and not innuendo to unsettle our players

Disgraceful really

CatalinR10

I hope I didn't let down catz. :coffee:

giphy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Read the SPORT article and according to them, Unzue and GK coach de La Fuente has confidence in ter Stegen and convinced Lucho that he should be starting GK in the CL, but that the latter could still decide to make a change.

Kuchi

MATS has a chance to redeem himself after the Bilbao blunder, hope he has a good game vs Atletico and gains some confidence.

Another brain fart and he's dead to this forum:)

He will try to be careful and not to do anything stupid, but i wonder if that cramps his style a bit

Darko

Even with Neuer this forum wouldn't be satisfied, we had Valdes for years ffs, you'd think Barca fans would be used to an ocassional blunder by our keeper.

S2K1985

Chatbot
MATS has a chance to redeem himself after the Bilbao blunder, hope he has a good game vs Atletico and gains some confidence.

Another brain fart and he's dead to this forum:)

He will try to be careful and not to do anything stupid, but i wonder if that cramps his style a bit

He wont play against Atletico

Home of Barca Fans