1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

soul24rage

��| Emiliano: ?Even in the semi?s, when Messi came to hug me, same as the interview or what he put on Instagram, it gave me strength to stop in the final and be even better. It gives me strength. I remember Anfield and Fkma... I felt so bad for Leo I wish I could have been there... ?

lol fake quote

Messigician

Emiliano: ?Even in the semi?s, when Messi came to hug me, same as the interview or what he put on Instagram, it gave me strength to stop in the final and be even better. It gives me strength

Daniele

The forum as in who? Only BBZ thought Messi is that finished as far as I remember. Most of the other Messi criticizes thought Messi was unable anymore to really dominate the best teams. And he is "washed up" in that sense. Don't know if you noticed but he was well under his normal standards in Clasicos for a good number of years for example.

I understand the fascination with Messi, but with Stegen, what is it? His blonde hair, driving an electric scooter, his serene face, what? :lol: He has like no redeeming qualities about him.

There's really 1 great thing I remember Stegen doing all of last season, and that is saving that Ocampos pen at 2-0 vs Sevilla.

It seems to me that you are so immersed in this forum that you do not realize the distorted judgments about our players.
And the tendency to over criticize typical of the classic spoiled fan who judges a team only by victories in CL.
Open up a little and talk to someone who understands football out there.
Seriously: Mats isn't a problem.

Rory

Open up a little and talk to someone who understands football out there.

What condescending drivel. And this is coming from someone who has spent a good year disagreeing with serghei lol.

Mats has failed to show he's an elite keeper in the big moments for a handful of years. Prior to last season his league form was excellent and so the ucl crumblings were seen as slightly more acceptable. As I've said before if he can come back to his 18/19 league form and not crumble in the ucl he's a worthy keeper. If not then we should start looking elsewhere.

Bobo32

I agree with Daniele here, some of these opinions here on this forum are really strange, like separating "league form" from other form for example.
He should've saved Florenzis goal of course, but neither Bayern or Liverpool or PSG is on him, I just watched these goals again.
Some strange opinions grow here!

Daniele

What condescending drivel. And this is coming from someone who has spent a good year disagreeing with serghei lol.

Mats has failed to show he's an elite keeper in the big moments for a handful of years. Prior to last season his league form was excellent and so the ucl crumblings were seen as slightly more acceptable. As I've said before if he can come back to his 18/19 league form and not crumble in the ucl he's a worthy keeper. If not then we should start looking elsewhere.

I understand that for you drivel is equivalent to not getting along with the forum user you probably think is the smartest (LOL).
But probably the nonsense is this very BIAS of yours.

Blaming only Mats for the CL performamces is the symptom u do not understand that the defeats are the fault of the whole team and in no case of the goalkeeper alone.
Don't think other GK would have played better in that context.
A ridiculous conception of football as an individual (sum of individuals) and non-choral sport.

Rory

I understand that for you drivel is equivalent to not getting along with the forum user you probably think is the smartest (LOL).
But probably the nonsense is this very BIAS of yours.

Blaming only Mats for the CL performamces is the symptom u do not understand that the defeats are the fault of the whole team and in no case of the goalkeeper alone.
Don't think other GK would have played better in that context.
A ridiculous conception of football as an individual (sum of individuals) and non-choral sport.

Don't think I've ever seen a post where someone thinks they are so right and yet they are so wrong. Ask serghei if he thinks I think he's the smartest on here :lol:

Can't see where I've blamed only mats for the ucl knock outs. Do yourself a favour and edit the post because you're not coming across as even half as intelligent as you think you are.

Rory

I agree with Daniele here, some of these opinions here on this forum are really strange, like separating "league form" from other form for example.
He should've saved Florenzis goal of course, but neither Bayern or Liverpool or PSG is on him, I just watched these goals again.
Some strange opinions grow here!

It's pretty simple really. Luis Suarez league form is outstanding and is a big reason we won la liga so much. His UCL record on the other hand is appalling and a big reason we haven't won that since 14/15.

S
O

S
T
R
A
N
G
E
!

fergus90

Ter Stegen isn?t THE problem but his performances are part of the problem in these European nights. The Bayern game was terrible, his distribution put us in danger on at least 3 occasions in the first 20 minutes alone.

This is a forum so people will have differing opinions, if you think Ter Stegen is great then you?re in luck because he isn?t going anywhere. However you have to accept that many people, myself included, think he isn?t good enough.

KingLeo10

Is it too much to ask for JUST ONE of those blinders that Navas, Oblak, Neuer, and even Courtois (sometimes) pull off in the CL. Where they face 15-20 shots and concede maybe 2 goals?

There's a reason teams with those aforementioned keepers go deep in CL or win it.

I can't remember the last big game (Clasico or CL KO) where MATS had a blinder. Help me Stegen fanboys.

Daniele

Don't think I've ever seen a post where someone thinks they are so right and yet they are so wrong. Ask serghei if he thinks I think he's the smartest on here :lol:

Can't see where I've blamed only mats for the ucl knock outs. Do yourself a favour and edit the post because you're not coming across as even half as intelligent as you think you are.

I'll explain it to you better.
you wrote that I talk nonsense and that I also go against that user, as if there was a logical link between disagreeing with that particular user and writing nonsense.
I therefore deduced that YOU consider him intelligent, and that a priori if I do not agree with him, FOR U I write nonsense.
In reality obviously I disagree with that user: the one who has asserted for months that it was better if Messi left Barcelona and that the team would have played much better without Messi.
In short: bullshit.
On Mats:
I look forward to next season to see everyone who criticized him disappear from this thread.
Cheers smart guy

Rory

I'll explain it to you better.
you wrote that I talk nonsense and that I also go against that user, as if there was a logical link between disagreeing with that particular user and writing nonsense.
I therefore deduced that YOU consider him intelligent, and that a priori if I do not agree with him, FOR U I write nonsense.
In reality obviously I disagree with that user: the one who has asserted for months that it was better if Messi left Barcelona and that the team would have played much better without Messi.
In short: bullshit.
On Mats:
I look forward to next season to see everyone who criticized him disappear from this thread.
Cheers smart guy

mate keep digging your hole if you want but I didn't say those things.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Is it too much to ask for JUST ONE of those blinders that Navas, Oblak, Neuer, and even Courtois (sometimes) pull off in the CL. Where they face 15-20 shots and concede maybe 2 goals?

There's a reason teams with those aforementioned keepers go deep in CL or win it.

I can't remember the last big game (Clasico or CL KO) where MATS had a blinder. Help me Stegen fanboys.

2015 bayern away :mats:

Home of Barca Fans