23 - Jules Kounde

serghei

Hopefully and do agree if all fit the squad is a lot stronger but the defence and full backs area is a worry.

La Liga lacks the pace and intensity of other leagues so defence may be fine there but in Europe an older defence with isolated DM in Busi could be same again.

And we will fix it next summer probably.

Even Stegen will probably get pushed out if he shows PTSD in CL again.

JamDav1982

I would not mind Martinez on a cheap deal. But it won't happen because he is Bilbao's captain I think.

Martinez is just a complete lack of ideas and at a time when Barca will be feeling the 40m+ a season missing from income they need more long term signings not ones that are old squad players that will need replaced in a few years.

ajnotkeith

Dude. You can draw City in CL groups then a top 3 side in Last 16 due to being 2nd seed. Simple.

I don't think our squad on paper is all that far off from any team in the world right now, probably 4th or 5th best. If we end up losing a close game to a top3 team fair I guess but would hope we are aiming to win it, not a r16 finish.

serghei

I don't think our squad on paper is all that far off from any team in the world right now. If we end up losing a close game to a top3 team fair I guess but would hope we are aiming to win it, not a r16 finish.

It is probably 6-8. Maybe if some players explode we can approach top 4.

Gari

On paper, the places are well distributed. Benfica is not better than Barca, but they made it to the Champions League. As their player said, we could have played 2 more halves and they would not have scored.

serghei

On Camp Nou? Lol. Araujo scored from super marginal offside and Depay missed a 1 vs 1. Demir hit the post too.

We were unlucky to not win that one.

JamDav1982

On Camp Nou? Lol. Araujo scored from super marginal offside and Depay missed a 1 vs 1. Demir hit the post too.

We were unlucky to not win that one.

Ter Stegen made a great save to keep Barca in it and they scored an offside goal late on as well.

Works both ways.

JamDav1982

Yeah after we went all in and left huge spaces at the back. Come on, we should have won that one.

Doesnt matter when and they almost scored from a corner in first half is when the save was I am sure.

Both teams have a few chances. Barca huffed and puffed a lot in that game.

Home of Barca Fans