Andres Iniesta

Lomar1o

Wonder if Cesc would be getting these sort of excuses made for him if he went over a year without a goal or assist.....

playing out of position excuse didn't work so well for cesc as it does for iniesta, cesc would get bashed for anything, but ini is just playing out of position and it's the system's fault =))))

p.s. im still glad we got rid of cesc, should've never bought him in the first place.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So.. should he play on wednesday ? he was decent in CL games .. but again, the level he's at lately is so worrying :/

L

linetty

450_23371.jpg

mark1nhu

I don't know why, but I always had the impression that Iniesta would not play at a high level for too long, especially after 30 years old.

Maybe his baldness was a indication, now his gray hairs, I don't know... LOL

Jombi

Iniesta's form is worrying but abit too much is made of his lack of goals and assists. Its not like he has a long history of lots of goals and assists. He was Player of the Tournament in the Euro 2012 and had zero goals and a single assist in that tournament.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Iniesta's form is worrying but abit too much is made of his lack of goals and assists. Its not like he has a long history of lots of goals and assists. He was Player of the Tournament in the Euro 2012 and had zero goals and a single assist in that tournament.

I'm not judging on the numbers, I know in his position they don't mean much but by his performances and what he's bringing to the team, which on saturday was nothing, plus being a liability losing the ball too often.

Mido

I don't really pay too much attentions on stats for Iniesta. What is truly worrying, to me, is his lack of creativity and errors in the build up. He remains very effective when he defends though.

Home of Barca Fans