Andres Iniesta

mark1nhu

It's just unbelievable that he is 30.. some friends I was watching the game with yesterday were convinced he was 36 or 37, I had to google it for them to make sure because I wasn't myself, he looks 40 lol always looks so fatigued and exhausted ..

That bald and grey head doesn't help too hahaha

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
hope hes fit for Valencia game

I personally hope he's not, bring up sergi or samper as backup for xavi and let iniesta play against psg may be, he might (miraculously) get back in form in a not so decisive game, though i'm not holding my breath anymore...

LordLichtenstein

hope hes fit for Valencia game
Why? He has been terrible this season, specially in 2015.

La Liga only.

addf.png

Source: Whoscored

klc123

iniesta is having the worst season of his career. If anything he's getting worse.
We could be in big trouble next year if we lose Xavi and none of the young players are ready to step up to the plate.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
iniesta is having the worst season of his career. If anything he's getting worse.
We could be in big trouble next year if we lose Xavi and none of the young players are ready to step up to the plate.

I think they will bring Denis Suarez back or promote Samper and buy another CM in summer, we can survive with Rakitic, Iniesta, Rafinha, Suarez/Samper until January.

klc123

Yeah, Iniesta is having a bad season, but come on, Whoscored ratings...

Yeah I disagree with using whoscored ratings to judge players.
That being said, anyone can tell you after watching a few barca games that Iniesta is our worst midfielder who regularly plays.

Home of Barca Fans