Andres Iniesta

F

Flavia

He has to play vs PSG. Xavi is tired, and I don't trust Rafa or Roberto to start in such a game.

StarLord

He has to play vs PSG. Xavi is tired, and I don't trust Rafa or Roberto to start in such a game.

Yes he has to play.

Having had the discussion earlier today over Pogba/Veratti/Koke/Kovacic/Gundogan and the money (and risks) involved in acquiring any of them, and having now watched old highlights from Xavi & Iniesta I have become literally depressed.

If there was a way to make X & I 7 years younger, I would gladly have all of the above on minimum wage, carrying the bags of X & I, shining their boots, keeping the water in training cool and parking their cars outside the Camp Nou and the Mini Estadi. And I would be doing them a grand favor.

DinhoR10

To be honest, I couldn't see neither Rafa nor Roberto doing much worse than Iniesta nowadays. And it really pains me to say that.

I'd say Roberto could do the same job passing/defensive wise idk if Rafinha is disciplined enough to stay back as much as iniesta does and essentially be a wide DM for half the game.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd say Roberto could do the same job passing/defensive wise idk if Rafinha is disciplined enough to stay back as much as iniesta does and essentially be a wide DM for half the game.

I'd definitely prefer Roberto over Rafinha for this, Rafi is too much of an AM in a game where defense needs to be rock solid.

Zangash

Banned
I'd definitely prefer Roberto over Rafinha for this, Rafi is too much of an AM in a game where defense needs to be rock solid.

Our defense doesn't need to be that solid, really. No matter who we play, nobody is going to walk into the Camp Nou and win by 3 goals. Especially after we just put three past them at their own home ground.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Our defense doesn't need to be that solid, really. No matter who we play, nobody is going to walk into the Camp Nou and win by 3 goals. Especially after we just put three past them at their own home ground.

I know, but I trust Roberto can bring more pause/calm to the game than Rafi, if we can avoid having a 90' box to box show where our players exhaust themselves it'd be better.

That's also why I'd prefer Iniesta not to play, lately he just doesn't seem to be able to keep the ball :(

Home of Barca Fans