Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

We are supposedly interested in Fekir. I doubt it. Fekir is the perfect fit for Betis. A big fish in a little pond. He would be very similar to Depay here.

Zidane82

Real Madrid have reached a principle of agreement with Mino Raiola?s lawyer and Erling Haaland's father to bring the player to the Santiago Bernabeu. They are now the favorites to sign him this summer.

@sport

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

At this point, considering the players we're interested in, I'd go with Mazraoui (free) AND Azpi (free) for RB, Lisandro Martinez (35M?) and Christensen (free) for CB, and Gaya/ (if he doesn't extend with Valencia, otherwise) Grimaldo (25-30M) for LB. So we're looking at rougly 60M and we get 5 new players for that, and we strengthen in all three defensive positions. We can honestly get this kind of money just from our defensive sales. Dest and Lenglet alone could cover it, getting 30M for each is doable. If we need more, get a few millions for Mingueza too and sell him too (maybe with a buy back) instead of just loaning him, the latter being the minimum that should be done with him. Garcia to stay as the 4th CB, as I don't imagine we'll be selling him yet no matter what. Roberto leaving for free, and Pique hopefully retiring this summer. If we keep Balde, we could sell Alba too, but that's probably too much to expect.

Did you just delete and repost so that your post be on top of page rather than bottom of it :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Angeli?o is an option for Bar?a. The club like the Leipzig left-back and know that the player has set his sights on a move to Spain. [sport]

Liked him since his PSV days. A good alternative to Gaya and Grimaldo.

serghei

Angeli?o is an option for Bar?a. The club like the Leipzig left-back and know that the player has set his sights on a move to Spain. [sport]

Very good player indeed. I prefer him to Gaya actually.

FinBarcelonafan

Whenever I saw Leipzig play he looked good. Mostly CL games.

Don't mind it.

Porque

Have we ever been linked to Nkunku? He is at that golden age of brimming to be a world class player and ready for the big club move. If we don't manage to get our CF and Ferran adapts as anticipated to that position (backed by Auba), should we be looking at Nkunku as our more productive version to replace Dembele/Adama?

I guess the question is if he can consistently play down the wings for a possession based team who will usually face against low blocks, seeing as he is usually more central for RBL.

malvolio

Have we ever been linked to Nkunku? He is at that golden age of brimming to be a world class player and ready for the big club move. If we don't manage to get our CF and Ferran adapts as anticipated to that position (backed by Auba), should we be looking at Nkunku as our more productive version to replace Dembele/Adama?

nah, we don't do that here. 70M for dani olmo sounds like a better deal. cope.

Barcilliant

I guess the question is if he can consistently play down the wings for a possession based team who will usually face against low blocks, seeing as he is usually more central for RBL.

Great player. Would love to see him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans