Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

I've read Madrid are very interesred in Khephren Thuram to replace Casemiro. How does Gravenberch compare to him? And considering that Madrid- like us, play a 433, should we be eyeing Thuram?

Didn't watch Thuram enough but I think he is better fit at RM.
Strong, tall who can attack in the box from time to time.
I still prefer someone like Maxence Caqueret for us, a guy who is one of the best in pressing but his passing is more advanced and he is more involved in build up than Thuram.

mc_lovin

Did you actually watch him?

I have seen like three full Leipzig games this season and in no way or form did he strike me as the next 'Mane' or even a forward at all. Only three games though, so I don't want to be too condescending :S Maybe I am wrong.

Edit: Maybe I got too stuck on position^^ No way I would want him here though.

Last edited:

Porque

Leipzig have been pretty underwelming this season though. There project seems to have come a little unwrapped and lost some identity so it can't be easy to look spectacular this year. Though they may very well shift over a number of Salzburg players given that they are a better side this year :lol:

I imagine alot of eyeballs will be on their game against Sociedad later. For those who want to see more of Nkunku and Gvardiola.

Zidane82

That's interesting, you would choose CB and or GK over striker? Auba is fine for next season I guess?

Not that Auba wouldn't be enough IMO. If we sign world-class CB and Goalkeeper we could probably challenge top teams.
Oddly Liverpool stepped up as soon as they bought in Alisson Becker and VVD

Judoman

That's interesting, you would choose CB and or GK over striker? Auba is fine for next season I guess?

Not that Auba wouldn't be enough IMO. If we sign world-class CB and Goalkeeper we could probably challenge top teams.

I would too. We are always prioritising attack over defence and our defence usually sucks at least on 1 or 2 positions. I hope we turn this around and build a great defence, starting
from the GK. TS has to be replaced no matter what.

khaled_a_d

If not for a world class attacker, I think spending whole transfer budget on defensive unit (GK,CB, FB, DM) makes perfect sense.
Maybe do the Adama/Trincao swap and extend Luuk loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans