Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconsincule

Not hating it for sure. Replace Stegen too and this could be great summer.

Our offense wouldn't be good enough Vs top top teams but I think we could challenge any team in the world.

Christensen and Mazraoui for free would be good business if we are trying to sign Haaland.

If we keep progressing under Xavi our chances get better and better to actually land him.

Kul_z

Considering the young core we have and if we maintain this level through the end of the season, we wont have any problem attracting young players. If we beat madrid in next classico in style, a lot of them could have a change of heart. Madrid has the same problem we had 5 years ago.

Valdario

with the way we're scoring 4 goals each game, i know for a fact that he'll score very soon, and once he gets his first, there's plenty more to come

Messi983

We are linked with Martin Zubimendi as Busquets replacement.

Interesting.

Is it really? Spanish player from La Liga, no wonder we're interested. :) I like Martin but he's a key player for Sociedad and they would probably want his clause (60m) to let him go. Basque players are usually also loyal to their clubs and happy to stay at Bilbao/Sociedad for most of their careers.

Marc Roca would be a cheaper solution but don't think we'll really look for Busi replacement soon anyway. He'll most likely renew until 2024 or even 2025.

khaled_a_d

Is it really? Spanish player from La Liga, no wonder we're interested. :) I like Martin but he's a key player for Sociedad and they would probably want his clause (60m) to let him go. Basque players are usually also loyal to their clubs and happy to stay at Bilbao/Sociedad for most of their careers.

Marc Roca would be a cheaper solution but don't think we'll really look for Busi replacement soon anyway. He'll most likely renew until 2024 or even 2025.

It was reported in same day that Busquets is eyeing a move to MLS soon. I doubt he will be renewed.
Didn't follow Zubimendi closely but reading scouting report he seems natural DM in 433. Still want Max Caqueret but Martin rumors is good news regardless

Andresito

Staff member

Marc Roca could be a good option for our B team. He's on the bench for Bayern even when they have like 0 CM's available. Don't rate him at all.

Porque

The first thing is to see if Xavi thinks Nico can be a DMC. So far he doesn't.

Second is if Xavi thinks someone like Jandro or Casado can be a solution, which are admittedly long shots.

After that if Sergi Roberto... Or Pjanic can offer rotation there.

Only then should we look at LaLiga pork chops like Zula. There's so many more interesting DMC options in France and even Germany, but we got to be sure they are great with the ball at their feet. So no Zakaria's and Samare's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans