Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

The recurring Kessie rumours give me nothing. As far as I am concerned we should look for a midfielder #6. Roberto or Pjanic on low wages would be fine, Jandro looks decent. Don't think it matters much anyway.

Don't think we need a DM in particular either (not that Kessie is one).

Kul_z

I just hope that xavi and alemany work together on transfers. Im tired of barto's entourage big name jersey profit politics. If he thinks that we need 1 or 2 players so be it, dont bring 5 new ones. If he thinks that we need 5 more players, work together and make something reasonable for squad and club finances.

gregorrin10

The recurring Kessie rumours give me nothing. As far as I am concerned we should look for a midfielder #6. Roberto or Pjanic on low wages would be fine, Jandro looks decent. Don't think it matters much anyway.

Don't think we need a DM in particular either (not that Kessie is one).

Tchouameni from Monaco would be perfect. Can play CDM too.

Andresito

Staff member
FIFPro has asked FIFA to allow any foreign player active in Russia to terminate their contract for free

Any good players there?

Porque

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia was really impressive when I watched him for Georgia versus Spain.

Stats aren't impressive from his season though.

Zidane82

FC Barcelona are working on signing Christensen, Azpilicueta & Kessi this summer as free agents.
@FabrizioRomano

Porque

If you have been following the Spanish daily's today, you will know that there is a battle between Real Madrid and Barcelona right now for 18 yr old midfielder Pablo Torre of Racing Santander.

Here is this weekends game highlights where he scored 2 and assisted 1.

And here are further highlights from his season.

khaled_a_d

If you have been following the Spanish daily's today, you will know that there is a battle between Real Madrid and Barcelona right now for 18 yr old midfielder Pablo Torre of Racing Santander.

He looks talented, but I have no idea why any young AM would choose Barca atm.
Should go for a Liga team IMO, maybe Valancia or Villarreal

Porque

He looks talented, but I have no idea why any young AM would choose Barca atm.
Should go for a Liga team IMO, maybe Valancia or Villarreal

I have a feeling he will end up in Madrid. In the highlights he looks a bit top heavy (offensive minded) so perhaps at Barcelona he would be groomed for one of those AML/AMR slots. Pace doesn't look fantastic though.

I get your point though and don't disagree. Madrid can't seem to find a slot for Brahim Diaz, nor Odegaard before, and this guy looks to have that kind of profile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans