Barca Transfers and Rumors

companyofcules

I don't want Nico for free if we don't plan to sell him to Arsenal or Aston Villa right away. I don't like mediocre players as starters and paying 60 mil for a benchwarmer needed for 200 minutes per season when African France is full of runners at 500 000 a piece isn't the best deal. I still want a proper DM and a proper striker. Nico should only be involved in any discussion if they make a profit by selling Raphinha.
Nico is the safest left winger we could possibly signing. Just accept the 50m transfer, try to forget he could have been free and move on.

It we could then add Merino for a modest fee then that would be a great window. But I'm reading Arsenal are interested so we may sign someone like Ramon Ros for DMC who has Barca DNA and played under Pep.

M3ls

We would greatly relieve the salary budget if we sold Lewandwski, Frankie and Araujo.

But the problem is that the Pole and the Dutchman do not want to leave, and Araujo is injured for a long time, which will affect demand from buyers.

companyofcules

We would greatly relieve the salary budget if we sold Lewandwski, Frankie and Araujo.

But the problem is that the Pole and the Dutchman do not want to leave, and Araujo is injured for a long time, which will affect demand from buyers.
Add Gundogan too.

M3ls

It would be great to sell a group of players and pay off some of the deferred salaries.

I understand that we need to maintain a competitive squad, but I am sure that the departure of Araujo, Lewandowski, Frenkie will not affect the quality.

companyofcules

Lewandowski is the poster boy of Laporta if Nico is a fail, Lamine will stop growing then we are stuck forever with him. We have nothing to sell as star material except Araujo trowing Vinicius to the ground. Lol
Barca needs a star man for the kids but wasted money on donkeys.

M3ls

Lewandowski is the poster boy of Laporta if Nico is a fail, Lamine will stop growing then we are stuck forever with him. We have nothing to sell as star material except Araujo trowing Vinicius to the ground. Lol
Barca needs a star man for the kids but wasted money on donkeys.

The stories about Aruajo constantly destroying Vinni are a damn myth.

jamrock

Sport reporting we'll sign Pau Victor and promote him to the first team.

Lewa back up, more bad signs for Roque.

Porque

He was so good last season that I wonder why Girona don't give him a first team squad chance. We will see what magic the City group will pull, but Abel and Donny are not inspiring at all.

jamrock

He was so good last season that I wonder why Girona don't give him a first team squad chance. We will see what magic the City group will pull, but Abel and Donny are not inspiring at all.

Yea I thought for sure he would stay as well, but let's hope they don't catch on.

Signing him and fall is good business, we could sell them in a few years for a little profit if nothing else.

khaled_a_d

I would be interested in promoting Fall once he is healthy, whether a full promotion or trial first. He is one of those who has all the tools to be very good. Question is whether he will manage to use those tools at top level or not.
If Roque is leaving, Pau isn't a bad idea as stop gap.
Although this means B team will be kind of empty tbh, should expect a much worse season for them.

Deco

Culé since 2005
If Vitor Roque goes out, should go on loan to Girona. Player with huge potensial but need time, he can be another Ronaldo or Keirrison.

Home of Barca Fans