Bayern München

StarLord

Bayern was probably better than Barca in 2013 in full strength due to the over reliant on Messi plus the decline of Xavi/puyol the general in defense. However, the scoreline was highly misleading due to injuries(best player in messi and best defender in Masche), messed up situation in the whole Barca organization and the ridiculous decisions by the referee. Hell, Barca completely gave up after first leg and look at the team barca fielded for the 2nd leg. One thing for sure, Bayern was not 7-0 better than Barca. Justice must be served and we shall see what happens in our upcoming games vs Bayern.

Sure they were better than us that season, never said anything to the contrary. But the 4-0 was highly misleading. With our situation back then, Bayern would have gone through anyways but it would have never been 7-0.

StarLord

What makes you hate RM that much??? Was it because of the constant mocking from RM fans after that embarrassing last year 5-0 in aggregate to RM???? If so, then you wonder why some of the Barca fans hate Bayern for the same reason. If not for this reason, then ok.

He hates RM even more than we do. And if anything, there was zero controversy over Madrid's goals last year.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bayern and madrid have a european rivalry for some time now. Part of the reason I liked bayern (until lately).

Ocelot

No treble chance for bayern at least, now only juve and barca remain in search for the holy treble. I honestly don't think juve could do it, barca have a chance. Put thing to do is put 4 goals behind neuer in camp nou and then sit back or pass them to death in alianz arena.

Dreamt of a 7-0 win last night :)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern and madrid have a european rivalry for some time now. Part of the reason I liked bayern (until lately).

Yes. Any Bayern fan who doesn't feel a deep disgust for real can hardly be considered a true Bavarista at all, I think. Has little to do with last season, though that surely didn't help.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Bayern was probably better than Barca in 2013 in full strength due to the over reliant on Messi plus the decline of Xavi/puyol. However, the scoreline was highly misleading due to injuries(best player in messi and best defender in Masche), messed up situation in the whole Barca organization and the ridiculous decisions by the referee. Hell, Barca completely gave up after first leg and look at the team barca fielded for the 2nd leg. One thing for sure, Bayern was not 7-0 better than Barca. Justice must be served and we shall see what happens in our upcoming games vs Bayern.

:goodpost: This, just this

I

instinct

Rummenigge said that he is very confident that Lewandowski will be able to play on Wednesday + he hopes that Ribery will at least be able to make the match squad. The doctors work day and night to get him fit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What makes you hate RM that much??? Was it because of the constant mocking from RM fans after that embarrassing last year 5-0 in aggregate to RM???? If so, then you wonder why some of the Barca fans hate Bayern for the same reason. If not for this reason, then ok.

Bayern and Real have faced off in Europe so many times. It's developed into a Rivalry/Grudge match.

StarLord

Rummenigge said that he is very confident that Lewandowski will be able to play on Wednesday + he hopes that Ribery will at least be able to make the match squad. The doctors work day and night to get him fit.

And that is precisely why I think that Bayern fans have taken their crying way too far.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Ok whatever let him play, he'll probably will be more cautious, won't be able to score headers and risk making his injuries worse.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I doubt Lewa will play. If it was just a broken nose, then he could play with a mask. But a broken jaw as well? No. He may make it to the bench, but he won't get any minutes.

Him hoping that he plays in the Camp Nou is the concussion talking.

Home of Barca Fans