Bojan Krkic

Galning

danibi.jpg

Awesome picture! I know there's a site where you can get it without the copyright but I can't remember it. Anyone?

Trequartista

The good
Its not a make it or break it season and it will not be his season,we have 4 attackers ahead of him,Pep is not a fan of rotations,we promoted him too early and we are now starting to regret that decision,I am sure that if it was up to Pep he would make him play with the B team,but its something we cant do rightnow and thats why I hate the style of the reserve teams in Spain playing in lower divisions,if Bojan was playing with Chelsea for example,he could have been captaining the reseve team there,training with the first team and starting some matches and we could have seen a far better Bojan by now,I dont know whether we should loan him or not,A loan was a must 1 year ago when his development didnt do a Messi,now we have 4 attackers ahead of him,will we need him?maybe but he wont play a lot this season,every year,there is the same talk,Its Bojan year but it will not be his year,About his position,he had his best moments last season as Henry or Villa esque winger and I think that he will play this season in this year rotating with David Villa but I wont be surprised if his long term future is as a number nine.

i would be attractive if it wasn't for the nose, eyes and mouth

:lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't think we promoted him too early, he's had good moments and bad moments but ultimately it helped him develop further, look how bulked up he is now! Early is never bad ;)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I don't think we promoted him too early, he's had good moments and bad moments but ultimately it helped him develop further, look how bulked up he is now! Early is never bad ;)

spot on, he was brilliant in his 1st yeear, and has scored doublee figures since being promoted...

and put our record transfeer on the bench at the most important part of the season, but yeah, Demote him Mido... :S

Trequartista

The good
Silky:I dont say that Bojan is bad,he is a great talent and probably in my favourite 5 Barca players,But we cannot expect every player to be Messi,Pedro broke here at 22,Busquetes at 21,promoting a 17 years old player is a suicide unless you are Messi,I want Bojan to bench Ibra but I cant see it happeneing,I want Bojan to have a superb season but I think that he will struggle because there are 4 players ahead of him,Pep is not a fan of rotations,I think hat we promoted him too early and even when he needed a loan,we kept him for some reason,The kid has the talent but we are wasting it by some stupid decisions.

jamrock

we didn't promote him too early, he was too go for the division that barca atletic was in at the time of his promotion and showed in his first season that it was the correct decision.

Its just that, in his 2nd season, we appointed a manager that has a different view on how to introduce youngster in the team, and that has not been to his benefit.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
we didn't promote him too early, he was too go for the division that barca atletic was in at the time of his promotion and showed in his first season that it was the correct decision.

Its just that, in his 2nd season, we appointed a manager that has a different view on how to introduce youngster in the team, and that has not been to his benefit.

:) good post...

Silky:I dont say that Bojan is bad,he is a great talent and probably in my favourite 5 Barca players,But we cannot expect every player to be Messi,Pedro broke here at 22,Busquetes at 21,promoting a 17 years old player is a suicide unless you are Messi,I want Bojan to bench Ibra but I cant see it happeneing,I want Bojan to have a superb season but I think that he will struggle because there are 4 players ahead of him,Pep is not a fan of rotations,I think hat we promoted him too early and even when he needed a loan,we kept him for some reason,The kid has the talent but we are wasting it by some stupid decisions.

how is it suicide, in his first yeear he was Brilliant., 2nd year not as good but still contributed double figurees in goals + a goal in CDR final. and last yeear was vital in the title run in, and should of scored the goal that got us into a CL final but it was wrongly disallowed. Not suicide at all IMO

Trequartista

The good

ok the complete promotion is what I mean,Now we are doing great with Thiago,JDS and they will be world class in 2-3 years because we didnt rush them onto the first team,he should have trained with the first team,start many matches with the B team,Start with the first team if we needed him,maybe because he destroyed Messi's numbers,we expected a similar kind of developement but unfortunately he didnt develop in the way we expected from him,but after we realised that,we should have loaned him but the problem with our team as you have said before that we only loan players whom we think that they have no future here,but a loan was a must oneday,now it is not a must but I cant see him having the season that we have been waiting for 3 years.

:) good post...

how is it suicide, in his first yeear he was Brilliant., 2nd year not as good but still contributed double figurees in goals + a goal in CDR final. and last yeear was vital in the title run in, and should of scored the goal that got us into a CL final but it was wrongly disallowed. Not suicide at all IMO
he had a superb 7-8 matches toward the end of the season,but it was Ibra who benched himself,Can you see Bojan starting ahead of Ibra this year?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
how is the "complete promotion" a failure if he has provided results each season since the promotion? your just ignoring this.

ok the complete promotion is what I mean,Now we are doing great with Thiago,JDS and they will be world class in 2-3 years because we didnt rush them onto the first team,he should have trained with the first team,start many matches with the B team,Start with the first team if we needed him,maybe because he destroyed Messi's numbers,we expected a similar kind of developement but unfortunately he didnt develop in the way we expected from him,but after we realised that,we should have loaned him but the problem with our team as you have said before that we only loan players whom we think that they have no future here,but a loan was a must oneday,now it is not a must but I cant see him having the season that we have been waiting for 3 years.

he had a superb 7-8 matches toward the end of the season,but it was Ibra who benched himself,Can you see Bojan starting ahead of Ibra this year?

Titlee run in, is thee end. I hate the fact that Bojan gets no credit for it, Its Ibra benched himself, even though the only reason Bojan got into the team was Ibra getting injured beforee the bilbao game, Bojan scored 2, tthen again he scoreed against depor, not to mention the goals he scored off the bench at Stuttgart and Osasuna, but yeah it was all Ibra.

If hes playing better. why not?
plus he will have CDR, he will get good minutes.

Trequartista

The good
how is the "complete promotion" a failure if he has provided results each season since the promotion? your just ignoring this.

ok,he provided good results for a squad player but not for a wonder kid ,every year there is a lot of pressure on him to produce better results,I dont say that he wont become a world class,he is still 20 and I think when he is 22-23 he will be a starter here but he could have been a better player with a smarter treatment.

Titlee run in, is thee end. I hate the fact that Bojan gets no credit for it, Its Ibra benched himself, even though the only reason Bojan got into the team was Ibra getting injured beforee the bilbao game, Bojan scored 2, tthen again he scoreed against depor, not to mention the goals he scored off the bench at Stuttgart and Osasuna, but yeah it was all Ibra.

If hes playing better. why not?
plus he will have CDR, he will get good minutes.

It was Ibra who benched himself but it was Bojan who took his chance.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Squad player but not a "wonderkid"? do you play FM by any chance?

Ballotelli = 07/08 - 7
08/09 - 10
09/10 - 11
=28 goals.

Bojan= 07/08=12
08/09=10
09/10=12
=34 goals..

is Ballotelli the squad player who just moved to man city for 30 mill?

Home of Barca Fans