Bojan Krkic

jamrock

mario will never be better than pato and neither will Bojan.

Mario is just Bigger and stronger and that the way football is going these days

Barcafan 2304

Squad player but not a "wonderkid"? do you play FM by any chance?

Ballotelli = 07/08 - 7
08/09 - 10
09/10 - 11
=28 goals.

Bojan= 07/08=12
08/09=10
09/10=12
=34 goals..

is Ballotelli the squad player who just moved to man city for 30 mill?

Wow that does say a lot. Bojan is worth 40 million!

Moe

powered by;
Pato just got the experience more than Mario... skills wise Mario has got the upper hand

you really dont watch Pato do you? Mario is too lazy to use his raw talent well. as long as we're including the factor of end product then Pato's skill >> Mario's skill

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Btw, i wasnt saying that Bojan is better player than Ballotelli, just showing that he certainly is a "wonderkid" and his performances are for a 19 year old - Brilliant. and not just a "Squad Player" as Mido said.

Pato > Ballo & Bojan.

Btw i wasnt saying that bojan is better than Ballotelli, just proving that his performances are, for a 19 year old - Brilliant,and he is definatly a "wonderkid" if you consider Ballotelli as 1.

and calling him just a squad player is wrong.

Pato > Ballo & Bojan.

Barcafan 2304

Btw, i wasnt saying that Bojan is better player than Ballotelli, just showing that he certainly is a "wonderkid" and his performances are for a 19 year old - Brilliant. and not just a "Squad Player" as Mido said.

Pato > Ballo & Bojan.

Btw i wasnt saying that bojan is better than Ballotelli, just proving that his performances are, for a 19 year old - Brilliant,and he is definatly a "wonderkid" if you consider Ballotelli as 1.

and calling him just a squad player is wrong.

Pato > Ballo & Bojan.

I know mate, your post does say a lot though. I know stats are not the be all and end all but Bojan does compare favourably to a guy whose attitude is still questionable and went for a tidy transfer fee. Makes you think

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
yeah iv always said that Bojan will be a better footballer than Ballotelli due to having a much better attitude aswell as having a huge amount of talent,

i dunno what Mido judges as a "wonderkid" (Hate that word) but Bojan certainly is one.

Trequartista

The good
1-I never said that he is not a wonderkid,I only said that those stats were good for a squad player but not for a player who destroyed messi's records,I still think he is a superb talent but he hasnt lived up with the hype so far but oneday he will be one of our legends Imho
2-the Mario-Pato-BOJAN TRiangle makes no sense,noone knows who will be better in the future because that depends on many things,development is onething,teammates are another thing,injures also and etc so maybe I rate one ahead of them but who knows who will be a better player

3-it looks that most of our fans prefer him centrally but we will not see him there this season so lets wait and seewhat he can do on the left wing

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
don't see it all pato needs is a injury free season n he will explode messi style

it'll happen either this or next season when his body stops growing.

that's how it went with leo. his body couldn't handle growing + awesome football at the same time so kept breaking.

he turns 21/22 and his body stops growing and it's boom bye bye world as leo becomes a god.

pato's gonna be ridiculous soon enough.

Home of Barca Fans