Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
Squad player but not a "wonderkid"? do you play FM by any chance?

Ballotelli = 07/08 - 7
08/09 - 10
09/10 - 11
=28 goals.

Bojan= 07/08=12
08/09=10
09/10=12
=34 goals..

is Ballotelli the squad player who just moved to man city for 30 mill?

Ok,Comparing Bojan to Balotelli makes no sense,Inter are a defensive team and they rarely score,Barca are an attacking team that scores a lot,you should make a comparison for the percent scored by both from the overall goals scored by their teams,I am not saying that Balotelli is better than Bojan,I wont swap them as I rate them in the same Category but I think Bojan is more suited to us but can you see any team in the world paying 30m for Bojan(including Man City)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Ok,Comparing Bojan to Balotelli makes no sense,Inter are a defensive team and they rarely score,Barca are an attacking team that scores a lot,you should make a comparison for the percent scored by both from the overall goals scored by their teams,I am not saying that Balotelli is better than Bojan,I wont swap them as I rate them in the same Category but I think Bojan is more suited to us but can you see any team in the world paying 30m for Bojan(including Man City)

just saying, both strikers. both the same age.
yet Bojans peerformances are nothing more than a squaud player.

Also Balotelli has more to his game than just goals.

truee, but sso Does Bojan - 5 assists last year to Ballotellis 8
Ballotelli is thee more skillful though.

Bionicman

Quote from my earlier post- "However he still has all the potential in the world to play as a Left Winger imo. If anyone paid attention last year most of his best games, loaded with assists, came from him attacking from the left. "

I don't have a clue why you think Bojan can't play as a LW, some of his best performances (and he didn't play much this year) came from him playing/attacking from the left. If anything when he was played in the middle he got shoved around and didn't do much.
As John McEnroe said, "You can not be serious." When he played at CF, he was usually great. Whenever he played on either wing (left or right), he was bad. He scored far more goals either going down the middle or from the right than the left.

jamrock

bojan as outscored mario and pato has only scored like 7 more goals than him so far in their careers.

and his goals to a games started ratio is unmatch buy both, its just that he plays in a team that has the likes of

Messi,Eto'o,Henry,Dinho in it, four of the greatest attacking talents in the pace 10 years and he doesn't score many flashy goals.

Pato and Mario are more skilled than him, but he is the better striker.

he is most certainly a wonderkid if those two are.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
As John McEnroe said, "You can not be serious." When he played at CF, he was usually great. Whenever he played on either wing (left or right), he was bad. He scored far more goals either going down the middle or from the right than the left.

Sorry, that is not true. One of his best performances last season, imho at least, was when he played LW. I don't remember the game, I remember I thought the game was important :) He was very good. Held the ball well, made some nice runs along the line, ran into the box a few times... I loved him at LW.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
There's just so much kneejerk reaction around regarding our defeat at La Bombonera, "we need to sign three top class players", "our squad is too thin to challenge for anything" etc. Anyone that even suggests that Bojan isn't one of the biggest talents in the world is kidding themselves, some people are suggesting we should start Rochina over Bojan...wtf? Bojan will bang in 30+ goals in a season easily in a few years, he's not even 20 yet, ffs. Villa was playing in 3rd division when he was Bojan's age. Stick him in the center and he'll bang in goals...seriously, his goalscoring record is impressive even for a player at his prime, but he's 19 years old. Think about that.

What we learned at Seville though, is that Bojan is shit on the right. And he's not much better on the left, for people that are suggesting we should play him tehre. Maxwell played the same role on the other side but he dropped much deeper and had plenty of space in front of him, while Bojan is too much of a striker to do that, nor does he have the pace or dribbling ability of Maxwell.

Sorry, that is not true. One of his best performances last season, imho at least, was when he played LW. I don't remember the game, I remember I thought the game was important :) He was very good. Held the ball well, made some nice runs along the line, ran into the box a few times... I loved him at LW.

I think you're talking about the match vs Tenerife. A couple things.
1. It's friggin' Tenerife.
2. All his assists were easy, "pass it to Messi who is completely unmarked in the center" type assists. For one of them, he was provided a clear goalscoring opportunity by Xavi who put in a through-ball but his awful first touch let him down and he laid the ball to Messi, who scored an awesome goal from outside of the box.
3. I don't know why I made a list out of that...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
6ro8ie.jpg

Priceless!

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
1. Maybe it was Tenerife, I don't remember,
2. I thought he did really well and, with some practice, might become a really good LW,
3. Lists are cool,
4. So, why not... :)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Balotelli > Bojan.
don't know why this is discussed. also Balotelli plays as wing in inter and not as a striker.
he's jut great nad will be one of the best players in the world in a few years, if his ego will let him.. comparing bojan to pato would be more fair balotelli is ahead of them both

Moe