FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hope the kid steps it up in Leo's absence

A couple of random Bojanski shots

868e4c32d9_eto_11252009.jpg

pique+bojan+joking.jpg

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yeah surely Bojan will be playing the next 2 games now. I have trust in the boy.

Pedro-Villa-Bojan

Barcafan 2304

Agreed. Not saying he cant do it but it would be asking a lot for Villa to play on his own up front (sure i saw someone advocate it on another thread). We should go for a front three of Villa, Bojan and Pedro

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
My prediction is he'll be given one chance. If he does well, he's among starting 11. If not, Iniesta will take Messi's place in attack. Just a prediction, don't bite my head off :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had Bojan squandered all those chances Villa had vs. Atletico some people here would have him crucified.
He is still very young and we all need to be more patient. He proved his worth last season when it mattered the most and with that meager minutes he got. And he'll prove his worth again no doubt. Well, at least to those who are willing to see.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Had Bojan squandered all those chances Villa had vs. Atletico some people here would have him crucified.
He is still very young and we all need to be more patient. He proved his worth last season when it mattered the most and with that meager minutes he got. And he'll prove his worth again no doubt. Well, at least to those who are willing to see.

same thing could be said about ibra whom you criticised for not being clinical. rarely making sense as ever, bojan. all good though, you need a "brake".

the difference is that david villa doesnt have anything to prove in terms of his goalscoring but the same cant be said about ibra or bojan.

2duxqon.gif

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
same thing could be said about ibra whom you criticised for not being clinical. rarely making sense as ever, bojan. all good though, you need a "brake".

the difference is that david villa doesnt have anything to prove in terms of his goalscoring but the same cant be said about ibra or bojan.

2duxqon.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bull. Few of you are finding it annoying that Ibra is out of the club but if you expect the same return from a 70 million investment with 12 million annual wage and from Bojan then you got something mixed up. And no, same cannot be said for Ibra for other reasons as well. One of them, Bojan was just a teenager only few weeks ago.
Need more? Bojan never got the amount of chances Ibra got. When he did and with what he got he did better than Ibra and there are statistical proofs to back that up. And lastly, there was Pep who benched Ibra for little Bojan who can't score when needed. Oh wait...
As for the proving their class... Villa has everything to prove as he is no longer playing in Valencia. Same goes for everyone else. Players don't live off their past glory. Unless they are playing in Milan (sorry Pippo).
Every season you go in and start anew.

Barcafan 2304

As far as im concerned, the jury is still out with Bojan but to be fair, that is spot on.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I continue to say this...I go back & forth with Bojanski, from peaks to valleys but the reality is that most strikers don't hit their groove or prime until their mid to late 20s...The kid, despite what you may think, has actually been a steady goalscorer since being promoted...And he just turned 20 years old...Gonzo is turning 23 in a couple of months and is really the only other young goalscorer of note, along with Džeko (23), perhaps

Benzema is 3 years his senior and had a third less goals last season in similar number of appearances

Problem will always be that the kid has been hyped since near infancy and the whole Romario goal scoring he accomplished during his youth years (1000?)...Patience, I think he'll be fine

Home of Barca Fans