Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Had Bojan squandered all those chances Villa had vs. Atletico some people here would have him crucified.
He is still very young and we all need to be more patient. He proved his worth last season when it mattered the most and with that meager minutes he got. And he'll prove his worth again no doubt. Well, at least to those who are willing to see.

1sfn8o.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't very happy with Bojan tonight. Villa did nothing better than him up until he scored but that right there made a difference tonight.
He tried alright and hopefully his efforts will be rewarded vs. Bilbao.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Flashes, no doubt...Largely, disappointing, for me...That turn in the first half where he got past the defender only to slip & fall flat onto the ground really kinda was a microcosm of the kid, currently...Just missing that final move to elevate to a first team regular player, for me...Of course, as good as Villa was tonight, he also missed the kid when he was wide open in front of goal late in the 1st half, as well

There are things to build on, no doubt...Kid just hast to keep plugging along

tonio7

I'm starting to think Bojan isn't fit to be a striker...
I see him in the future as a good midfielder, but not as a striker...
my opinion eh.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Flashes, no doubt...Largely, disappointing, for me...That turn in the first half where he got past the defender only to slip & fall flat onto the ground really kinda was a microcosm of the kid, currently...Just missing that final move to elevate to a first team regular player, for me...Of course, as good as Villa was tonight, he also missed the kid when he was wide open in front of goal late in the 1st half, as well

There are things to build on, no doubt...Kid just hast to keep plugging along

He didnt set up villa for an open goal? or the opposite?

I'm starting to think Bojan isn't fit to be a striker...
I see him in the future as a good midfielder, but not as a striker...
my opinion eh.

his strength is his finishing, hes a young, raw Villa IMO.

Home of Barca Fans