Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
Bojan has a great record in scoring against Bilbao.

Last night against Sporting Bojan had his best game of the season yet, he wasnt great but his movement during the match deserves a mention. hopefully against Bilbao Villa wont be as greedy as he was yesterday.

Dont think he will start against Bilbao

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Villa - Bojan - Pedro

sorted, Put iniesta where he is at his best.

Badgerano
Xavi-Iniesta

Either way, im sure whoever starts will do the job.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
None of the team looked good because Sporting played with men behind the ball so Bojan had a bad game and so did most of the team.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
against hercules and sevilla second leg as well.

bojan has been shit and will continue to be shit if he doesnt sort himself out mentally.

Please don't kill me, but I think it was a big mistake to trust bojan with the #9. We are thin in attack, and I fear he'll be a flop this year. I really hope he proves me wrong, though.

I've been advocating patience with Bojan but I had an epiphany this evening regarding my outlook for the young jedi...I don't think he's ever really going to be great as a striker...I just don't...And as someone earlier mentioned, he might just end up becoming a midfielder before it's all said & done

Damned pessimists, Bojan will come up with the goods.
Every player has a rough patch. Hell look at Wyane Rooney, he's had a few goal droughts in his career particularity now where he's not even able to play good football.
Bojan is the boy that broke all our youth scoring records, Bojan is the boy who is the youngest player ever to score in our colours, Bojan is the boy who's goal should have put us into the Champions League final last year. Have faith in Bojan and see the boy become a man.

dalitis8

Banned
..maybe you are right about the line-up...but I want us to play with two DMs(especially in a difficult game as Bilbao away) in 4-5-1 formation(similar to Spain's NT)...Iniesta was near-excellent in that formation me thinks...

Damned pessimists, Bojan will come up with the goods.
Every player has a rough patch. Hell look at Wyane Rooney, he's had a few goal droughts in his career particularity now where he's not even able to play good football.
Bojan is the boy that broke all our youth scoring records, Bojan is the boy who is the youngest player ever to score in our colours, Bojan is the boy who's goal should have put us into the Champions League final last year. Have faith in Bojan and see the boy become a man.

Bojan will have more chances this year for sure...but you have to concede that he has been mostly bad this season so far...but as I said..he will get some more chanced for sure...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Im trying really really hard to think positively... but its almost as if Bojan was better when he was younger

His performance last night was ridiculously immature... losing the ball and looking like a lost lamb out there.. (im not one to be harsh on players)

Makes me really really sad and I really hope he proves me wrong of course.. but I cant see him ever being NEAR the quality of striker that is going to start for Fc Barcelona..

I know he is one of our own from our academy.. but the truth hurts sometimes.. and after giving me loads of hope at the end of last season... I have lost it all

dalitis8

Banned
...like many people said already..it's not looking very good for the kid...in any case..as we are so thin this year...he will have his chances...they may be his last though...

Home of Barca Fans