Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
its a very strong match dude,we should field on our best line up so only one place between Keita,Bojan,for me I would choose Bojan

Yes i agree, but Mascherano is more than capable. hes one of the best out an out DM's out there. if we get a couple of goals put busquets on for the last half hour with Badgerano to sure things up, we are more than capable of beating Bilbao with 1 pivot.

Trequartista

The good
i dont get what your point is?

Mascherano is quality,...?

He is quality but he hasnt shown that he is settled,he is improving but why start him,just cant get your point,we have Busquetes,David Villa is still not at his best but he scoring 3 goals so far is great plus we dont have otehr options.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He is quality but he hasnt shown that he is settled,he is improving but why start him,just cant get your point,we have Busquetes,David Villa is still not at his best but he scoring 3 goals so far is great plus we dont have otehr options.

how do you know hes not settled, hes hardly played apart from the 1st half against Hercules, where the whole team was shit.

Trequartista

The good
how do you know hes not settled, hes hardly played apart from the 1st half against Hercules, where the whole team was shit.

ok,he didnt prove that he settled with 2 cards in sth like 60-70 so we decide to give him a start in one of the hardest matches in the league,why not start Ardiano to rest Maxwell,I would love playing Mascherano along with Busquetes but we cant lose Busi in this game

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
ok,he didnt prove that he settled with 2 cards in sth like 60-70 so we decide to give him a start in one of the hardest matches in the league,why not start Ardiano to rest Maxwell,I would love playing Mascherano along with Busquetes but we cant lose Busi in this game

getting yellow cards no means you havent settled in the club?

well thats yyour opinion, i just dont want to see Busi burnt out. Hes played more minutes than anyone except from Valdes i think...

Home of Barca Fans