Bojan Krkic

Pepe Silvia

:lol: Now people are trying to paint him as too clever to play football? Why not accept he's just not good enough for Barca, his career would be better off elsewhere, and move on?
Either you are mentally handicapped or you clearly never saw any of his goals last season. He is very clever and imho he is good enough for Barca but his maturity level (mental) is not there yet. Not even close.

ricknattery

He's not shorter than Messi and only 2cm shorter than Aguero. Being strong on your feet isn't all about being bulked up apparently.

When you are small you need to develope an special 'technique' to be able to stand on your feet and not get brushed off by defenders. He can learn from Iniesta and Messi, but mainly he needs to re-gain his confidence and the courage to face big defenders

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
tumblr_l8h5pyCT081qd3td0.jpg

He has gained enough. He bitched one Rubin player in a duel. I feel it has become more about anticipation than really being strong enough. But it seems to be his problem with all aspects of the game: FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_l8h5pyCT081qd3td0.jpg

He has gained enough. He bitched one Rubin player in a duel. I feel it has become more about anticipation than really being strong enough. But it seems to be his problem with all aspects of the game: FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!

Bojan "The Situation" Krkic

B

badboybjörn

was a rebound of his own shot. Still a goal and hopefully it will inspire some confidence but i have my doubt of bojan.

P

PhilS

I hope Bojan gets one or two starts before Christmas. The team needs someone ready to step in at forward is case of injury or suspension. I think they have that now at every other position.

Right now, I suppose Iniesta could start at forward. Bojan should play at least some most every game, get him back where he was in prior years. Or add someone in the January transfer window who Pep would trust for this role.

Home of Barca Fans