Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Afellay will be here so he'll step in for Villa if needed. There's no way of replacing Messi though.

Very pleased Bojan got a goal tonight. A rebound sure but he made his own luck there by winning the ball.

Silver

Pep is often playing him as LW so he get used to play with left. Pep is smart. He knows bojan is young and when he can play with both feet he can be a world class player. Not now, not this season but in the seasons to come.

Bojan is still not ready to be a starter, but he is a good supersub.
Hes just 20. Thats very very young! Sometimes you see him making world class moves and sometimes you see him struggling. I think thats kinda normal for such a young guy. He still can make a lot of progress. I think Pep has big plans with him and sees him as a man for the future. I dont think Bojan could have a better mentor then Pep.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
media_xl_3975990x5eh.jpg

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I think Bojan is very talented and that he's played rather good his past few appearances. I hope he steps it up a bit more to show everyone who doubts him.

gingerless

i love hating on bojan every time he mishandles the ball etc but never praise him when he does something good

oh well, maybe when he stops acting like a girl

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd, without a second thought, sell Bojan if the rumored amount is offered by some club and buy Carroll... as much as i love Bojan, Messi plays the central role a lot these days and if there were to be another striker I'd like some one who could offer a bit different dimension. Just my opinion

Trequartista

The good
So whats the point,Estel?,Caroll can only play centrally while Bojan is more versatile,can play on both wings in various set ups,more suitable to our style and argubaly more talented,after a poor start he is showing now why he has been always highly rated by the club,Lionel Messi will be here at least for the next 5-6 years but this wont affect Bojan's chances because he will replace David Villa not Messi,he has many things common with David and once David loses his pace,Bojan will be ready to step up to take over his left wing/second striker role in the team

Richard.H

So whats the point,Estel?,Caroll can only play centrally while Bojan is more versatile,can play on both wings in various set ups,more suitable to our style and argubaly more talented,after a poor start he is showing now why he has been always highly rated by the club,Lionel Messi will be here at least for the next 5-6 years but this wont affect Bojan's chances because he will replace David Villa not Messi,he has many things common with David and once David loses his pace,Bojan will be ready to step up to take over his left wing/second striker role in the team

I'll give Bojan three more years to see how he turns out. After that, no more talk of "him being too young" or other excuses.

Typical unattractive Catalan girl....

desoe

For all of you who continue to hate on Bojan ... do you know where your girlfriend was last night?
Yeah, I thought so .. ;)

Silver

Bojan is just 20 just 20 just 20 :p
JUST TO MAKE A COMPARISION: David villa played his first time in La liga when he was 22 years old!

thats very very young for a football player :p

he still has time. He just needs to take care he scores every season 10 goals (which he has done for 3 years now since his member of first squad) and works hard then he'll become top in 3 years :) He already shows flashes of his talent, but isnt consistent for the moment. Im sure Pep will make him a superstar :)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans