Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
And we dont have a few years to waste

Really? Because i thought this clubs policy was to develop young players coming through from the youth System?

or did we not have time for the other La Masia products?

Iniesta wasnt a reguar in the side until he was 24 ffs

Pedro not until he was 22, Busquets until he was 20/21, so i find it odd that we have time to wait to develop al these payers. But with Bojan he has to a Ballon D'or winner by the time hes 20. FFS, do people reay have that short a memor that he scored 8 goals in the last 9 games of the season in one of La Liga's closest ever title races, which we ended up winning?

/Rant

beef-supreme

Really? Because i thought this clubs policy was to develop young players coming through from the youth System?

Pedro not until he was 22, Busquets until he was 20/21, so i find it odd that we have time to wait to develop al these payers. But with Bojan he has to a Ballon D'or winner by the time hes 20. FFS, do people reay have that short a memor that he scored 8 goals in the last 9 games of the season in one of La Liga's closest ever title races, which we ended up winning?

/Rant

:) I like it when people make sense.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

/Rant

:worthy:

gingerless

So whats the point,Estel?,Caroll can only play centrally while Bojan is more versatile,can play on both wings in various set ups,more suitable to our style and argubaly more talented,after a poor start he is showing now why he has been always highly rated by the club,Lionel Messi will be here at least for the next 5-6 years but this wont affect Bojan's chances because he will replace David Villa not Messi,he has many things common with David and once David loses his pace,Bojan will be ready to step up to take over his left wing/second striker role in the team

agreed. bojan-mess-pedro is going to be deadly in the future :)

For all of you who continue to hate on Bojan ... do you know where your girlfriend was last night?
Yeah, I thought so .. ;)

don't have a gf... BURNNNN

oh wait...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So whats the point,Estel?,Caroll can only play centrally while Bojan is more versatile,can play on both wings in various set ups,more suitable to our style and argubaly more talented,after a poor start he is showing now why he has been always highly rated by the club,Lionel Messi will be here at least for the next 5-6 years but this wont affect Bojan's chances because he will replace David Villa not Messi,he has many things common with David and once David loses his pace,Bojan will be ready to step up to take over his left wing/second striker role in the team

It would really be a waste of his talent if he is to stick to the LF(or RF for that matter) role... Carroll and Bojan have similar caps to their talent imo but Carroll offers a whole different dimension!! Stick MEssi to central and have Carroll to alternate him we have more options compared to having Bojan!!

ryuken

Bojan debuted when he was 17, it has been 3 years now and frankly and i dont see him improve that much, you want to give him another 3 years to make a total of 6 ?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Bojan debuted when he was 17, it has been 3 years now and frankly and i dont see him improve that much, you want to give him another 3 years to make a total of 6 ?

Iniesta Debut. October 29th 2002.

never really made a big mark on the side until 2008/09 season.

And yeah i thnk Bojan should be given more tie as his playing minutes from 07/08 when he was playing ALOT due to injuries. Pep has a different approach to youngsters in that he waits unti there a bit older and gently introduces them. So his playing time was reduced SIGNIFICANTLY and even then his goas were important in us winning the CDR that year. 6 goals in the competition. When he did get a regular run in the side last year, 8 goals in 9 games, scoring 10 of his 12 goals in the title run in.

Also,is talent is quite clear for everyone to see, all be it atm he needs to mature. but do you know what that comes with? TIME.

/2nd rant.

Pedram123

He is young (20) and he can improve, but can he become world class? I doubt it IMO.
We still need to give him playing time though... However, I still doubt he's Barca material...

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Iniesta Debut. October 29th 2002.

never really made a big mark on the side until 2008/09 season.
FALSE

And yeah i thnk Bojan should be given more tie as his playing minutes from 07/08 when he was playing ALOT due to injuries. Pep has a different approach to youngsters in that he waits unti there a bit older and gently introduces them. So his playing time was reduced SIGNIFICANTLY and even then his goas were important in us winning the CDR that year. 6 goals in the competition. When he did get a regular run in the side last year, 8 goals in 9 games, scoring 10 of his 12 goals in the title run in.

Also,is talent is quite clear for everyone to see, all be it atm he needs to mature. but do you know what that comes with? TIME.

/2nd rant.

I'm not doubting Bojan at all but I had to correct you on the remark about Iniesta in that he made his mark long before 08-09. Iniesta was very important during the double winning season of 05-06 and sir, he was simply brilliant at times.

Elite-BkD

You're forgetting that the fact that you haven't noticed improvement is utterly irrelevant.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I'm not doubting Bojan at all but I had to correct you on the remark about Iniesta in that he made his mark long before 08-09. Iniesta was very important during the double winning season of 05-06 and sir, he was simply brilliant at times.

I meant in terms of cementing a starting place. He was never really a total regular until there, he had obviously made an impact, But he was behind Deco and Xavi for the most part until Deco left, and he exploded. Should of explained that.

Trequartista

The good
It would really be a waste of his talent if he is to stick to the LF(or RF for that matter) role... Carroll and Bojan have similar caps to their talent imo but Carroll offers a whole different dimension!! Stick MEssi to central and have Carroll to alternate him we have more options compared to having Bojan!!

then why Playing David Villa there is not a waste of his talent and it looks that the team looks far better with him on the wing,same with Henry,Bojan in a striker but in our current tactics,he should play on the wings

ryuken

You're forgetting that the fact that you haven't noticed improvement is utterly irrelevant.

Did i ever state that it is relevant to this matter? You should focus your rant somewhere else rather than pointing out something which has nothing to do with this

Home of Barca Fans