Bojan Krkic

Ohio Catalan

I'm thrilled about this. I think he's a world-class player that just needs a bit more development. I think Bojan is going to be fine once the winter break is over, seeing as no one will be focusing on him when the team gets back. Hopefully whatever the no. 9 did to him has blown over after the holidays, and he can show he's ready to challenge for first team football on a consistent basis.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I'm thrilled about this. I think he's a world-class player that just needs a bit more development. I think Bojan is going to be fine once the winter break is over, seeing as no one will be focusing on him when the team gets back. Hopefully whatever the no. 9 did to him has blown over after the holidays, and he can show he's ready to challenge for first team football on a consistent basis.

Agreed, nicely put brother!

V

Valon

He was hyped too much when he first appeared in the first team and hasn't lived to that hype for which frankly I don't blame him. I still have faith in him ( for now at least ) for he's still only 20 and there's time for him to shine because he has shown that he can in the past.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He was hyped too much when he first appeared in the first team and hasn't lived to that hype for which frankly I don't blame him. I still have faith in him ( for now at least ) for he's still only 20 and there's time for him to shine because he has shown that he can in the past.

I still have faith in him but giving him a 5 year extension and the '9' when he hasn't earned it isn't constructive. "Potential" only goes so far; Bojan has most of the tools to be a great goal scorer but we can't just assume that because he's young he will magically improve on his weaknesses. I still think he should have been loaned out either last or this season.

V

Valon

I still have faith in him but giving him a 5 year extension and the '9' when he hasn't earned it isn't constructive. "Potential" only goes so far; Bojan has most of the tools to be a great goal scorer but we can't just assume that because he's young he will magically improve on his weaknesses. I still think he should have been loaned out either last or this season.

I know, that was meant to the people defending him like he's the next best thing after bread. If the extension wasn't a payrise as well I don't have a problem with that though also he should've kept 11 because he's not a 9 anyways.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

Agreed. Its become apparent that he needs to toughen up significantly, And being spoon fed as he has been up until just now hasnt really worked. I think a side like Valencia or even Hercules for a year would do him good. But our loaned out players, generally dont come back to the club. It's a tricky one. But i'm sure Pep will make the correct decision.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A six month loan assignment for Wilshere really worked wonders... Hope the player(Bojan) and the club both realize the importance of playing regular football at such age for further development. There's a reason young talents from smaller clubs realize their potential more(in percentage) than the ones from bigger ones!!

The problem with Bojan is confidence, it is really evident the difference in his play before & after he scored the first goal this season!! Playing regularly and (as a result) scoring more for a mid table club will work wonders for him

Thiago is a different case though. He should probably should stay back, I mean he can learn a lot from Xavi... The calmness on the ball isn't there yet.

gingerless

barack-obama-yes-we-can.jpg

mittchan82

Bojan needs more playing time period. He IS young and still being shaped by Pep and his coaches. If any of you disagree, you should write a letter to Pep telling him that he should drop Bojan. I'm sure Pep will take your advice into consideration.

gingerless

know what to expect when you join an internet forum, our opinions don't really matter... it's just that we like to think it does

Home of Barca Fans