Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
Let's hope, the contract extension is part of a general plan, that also includes a loan out soon...

He will not be loaned and thats why I hate our loan strategy,we will rather destroy him and wait for the season of explosion than loaning him,hopefully Zubiza will find the best solution for the kid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The change in number put a lot of pressure on him and he choked big time...

I was hoping the contract extension doesn't pose the same effect on him... but then it's been just 1 game after signing the extension. So let's wait

Seamus

Jesus people write off players so quick its ridiculous, and before they can prove themselves either which is bullsh*t in fairness. So many people know better then Pep so if he does ever quit we're sorted for a new coach with loads of options here.

Yes he had quiet a poor game but in all honesty who didnt??? There was noone in a Barca shirt who did themselves justice last night.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I hope he'll go out on loan soon ( although I'll miss him wearing a Barca shirt :) ). He needs weekly 90 minute games to develop in to a great player. Lets hope we won't ruin a good player.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, it was great to see him have the impact he did tonight really...Hopefully this will mean bigger & better things for him in the New Year

Silver

I hope Pep will assign Cruyff as personal mentor of Bojan.
2 goals 2 assists :)

2 assists and 2 goals of Bojan :) you will also see his parents in this video! :)

Home of Barca Fans