Bojan Krkic

F

Flavia

So, apparently he was playing this game. Invisible and mediocre first half. It's hard to have faith in him like this. Must be loaned, ASAP.

S

superhik

Bojan will never be a world class player. His first touch is awfull, his movement on the field is awfull -xavi nor iniesta cant find him for 30 minutes, he is always behind opposition player, or too far away from ball. When winger (pedro or iniesta in this game) comes in the box, he is not there. Where is he? on the end of the box where there are 3-4 players between him and the ball, and when he starts to move foward its too late. He chokes the ball when its in his posesion-the reason for that is that he looks the ball two much, and he HAS NO IDEA where his teammates are. I realy thought that he could become a good player and that his only problem is of mental nature, but now im sure that it is not. He is young, but that dont make any difference. I would like to be proven wrong about him but I think i wont. One more thing. why does he always slip when theres a goal opportunity?

F

Flavia

theinvisiblemanbysteved.jpg
today.

T

tigerlily

I wonder how many chances Bojan will flub - and how many matches he will kill - before Pep & Co realize that he simply doesn't cut it. If I were Bojan I'd ask to be loaned so I can get a lot more playing time. For someone who just signed a contract extension he showed no desire to win, no intensity, and no evidence of a footballing brain.

Elite-BkD

His first touch was awful? This was his worst game ever? Did any of you actually watch?
He had as good an opening spell as could have been expected really, especially given the bus parked. After the slip he seemed to lose faith entirely and fucked up the two best chances of the match, both provided by Pedro. Still, he didn't give the ball away more than a few times and his first touch was excellent (save that horribly fucked up one which bounced off his heel after which he fell), won out on a few challenges and had at least one memorable play coming to win the ball back from deep in his own half. Not the horrible performance all the haters saw, though he clearly needs to improve.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
as i said in the chat, what did you expect him to do dribble it around ten players and score even Messi can't do that

Home of Barca Fans