Bojan Krkic

veryfatchocobo

Ow wow! That was definitely an impressive 10/10 game for him.

Seems to me that if he performs like that, it means to say that he's phenomenal in the practices but doesn't have things together come match time with the Barcelona players around him.

Richard.H

Ow wow! That was definitely an impressive 10/10 game for him.

Seems to me that if he performs like that, it means to say that he's phenomenal in the practices but doesn't have things together come match time with the Barcelona players around him.

It's a mental issue my friend.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He is always incredible in meaningless games or when subbed in during a blowout. Too bad he shits the bed when it matters.

P

PhilS

He needs significant game time, which he many never get with Barca. Since Messi Villa Pedro have been performing at the level of best trio ever recently, field time in meaningful games will continue to be scarce unless a starter gets hurt.

I don't blame Pep, his primary obligation is not developing moderately talented young players. If I were Pep, when one of Messi Pedro Villa can't be on the field, I would switch to 4-4-2. His extra midfielders are better players than Bojan or Jeffren. I'd say Bojan has the potential to be a La Liga top-20 forward if he could ever start consistently for a couple years. With Barca, a player of that caliber is lucky to get 2000 minutes in a year.

He played neither well nor much, due to injury. Given the salary scales in the MLS, this has been a signing disaster.

Silver

Does Barca actually with a coach especially for Strikers? I dont think Villa, Messi or Pedro needs it. I think Bojan needs such Forward Striker for mental strongness. I mean someone like Patrick Kluivert or more a forward striker who has the same build as Bojan.

Patrick Kluivert is now Forward coach at NEC ( team in dutch division) and now one of his strikers is the current top scorer. A person who didnt score that much before.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan said something we all need reminding of. It´s very difficult to brake into a team that is possibly the best in history. That doesn´t cover the fact he looked poor in his last games for Barca but still.. We need to be patient and can´t expect him to be the next Messi.

gingerless

We have yet to see the best of Bojan” he said, The situation with Catalonia is different to Barça. Barça has the best players in the world at a historic time. I’m not complaining. It is hard to get chances, that’s why I’m working so hard”. But although he does not feel under pressure at Barça, he does feel he needs a more regular place to be able to show us what he can really do.

good to see he understands, but if this kid goes down like a sissy one more time on a 1v1 i'm gona beat somebody up so bad

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My thing with him is that he needs to reach a Pedro level of at least exuding the confidence and workrate of someone who realizes how hard it is to break into the starting XI...His confidence takes a ding whenever a move or shot doesn't work out and his play drops little by little after that

I don't expect him to be Leo but I do expect him to give consistent efforts and keep his chin up...How can a player who has had the successes he has had for years be so up/down in terms of his head?...Hard to understand although I know his age will continue to be used as a reason - I just don't buy that

P

PhilS

Sunday would be a good game to give him a start, coming off his great Catalunya game, with Messi's extended break, Levante coming off being slaughtered by RM.

Galning

He is always incredible in meaningless games or when subbed in during a blowout. Too bad he shits the bed when it matters.

shockedreaction.gif

Remember the last couple of months of last season?

Home of Barca Fans